Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice photos,Jordan :flowers: I don't know if she smokes or used to smoke in the past,all I know is that Rania exercises on a daily basis(in an old interview she stated that she goes for jogging every day early in the morning for an hour).So,I would be a little bit shocked if I heard that she does smoke to keep her weight steady,because she doesn't need this :nonono:

It looks like a straw to me, the woman next to her has a can of some beverage and probably the can Queen Rania was drinking from is out of sight of the camera. I don´t think anyone smokes with the cigarette positioned like that.

Right,plus I don't know if cigarettes thaaaat long actually exist :whistling: :lol:

Dear Godiva,even if it's not a photomontage,I'm sure it was something else and not a cigarette.It could be a straw,for example.She could be drinking something and left the bottle somewhere around her but can't be seen in the photo ;)

i doubt it's photomontage,in my opinion if it's not lollipop it's a cigarette,if you look at the woman next her she look like she carry a pack of cigarettes (the thing on her hand).

The pic isn´t photomontage because pic is in famous website of Bartolino Leone, a journalist.

she seems to me as if she is doing a kind of an exercise, if she is, then it can't be a cigeratte...if she is not exercising and what is in her mouth is a cigeratte, then let it be, it's not a sin smoking specially when you are on a holiday, besides, she is not the only sporty royal who smokes.;)
and the idea of the photo being a photomontage is far away from being true, take a look at the website and you can judge for yourself.

Can we please put a stop to the speculation until we have a better picture to draw a conclusion from?

Thank You

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Thanks for picture. I love the city Barcelona ;-).
Seems that QR was alone.

i just asked about that in Rania twitter thread:)
hope she enjoy U2 concert,thanks for posting the picture Salma:flowers:

You´re welcome. I hope we can see more pics. She is in Barcelona with friend. She was shopping clothes for woman and kids.

I think, while Rania was in Barcelona, he stayed in Jordan and worked. Now they are together in the USA. Abdullah will participate in Economic forum in Idaho. Someone know when this will be?

I think, while Rania was in Barcelona, he stayed in Jordan and worked. Now they are together in the USA. Abdullah will participate in Economic forum in Idaho. Someone know when this will be?
Yes Asturiana now they are together in USA but in Barcelona Rania was with Iman, Salma and Hashem.

Very nice and interesting pictures, Salma. Do you happen to know whose yacht is this? Bono's or Wendy Murdoch's or someone else's?

Monic this is Bono´s yatch. Rania arrived to barcelona in the yatch.

Too was in barcelona a Rania´s friend the same woman that was with Queen in California in July 2008.

Thank you Salma and Jordan. I supposed it may have been Bono's - after all they are very good friends and invite each other at different occasions.

More pics Queen Rania in Barcelona:
BEW

After her visit to Barcelona and California Queen Rania is now in Italy:
In Italy...gosh I hadn't realized how much I'd missed it!
Maybe I was Italian in a past life, or perhaps it's the charm of the Italian people making me feel this way?
Rania Al Abdullah (QueenRania) on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom