Royals at the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics & Paralympics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leonor and Sofía at the beach volleyball match

Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía have attended the women's individual fencing match between Lucía Martín-Portugués and the Hungarian, Anna Marton

More images on fencing

Defeat

Victory

Last edited:
Since debuting their IG account Casa Real has blown me away. The daily reels, the selfies, having the King (Felipe and Letizia's selfie at the opening Ceremony) and Princess of Asturias (videos and photos of the sisters) creating content lol. It's been amazing!

Since debuting their IG account Casa Real has blown me away. The daily reels, the selfies, having the King (Felipe and Letizia's selfie at the opening Ceremony) and Princess of Asturias (videos and photos of the sisters) creating content lol. It's been amazing!
I think it was long overdue but happy to hear that the Casa Real content is hitting all the right marks!
I'd imagine that Leonor and Sofia are rather savvy at social media and are doing a wonderful job at the Olympics!
Leonor and Sofía at the Olympics
PPE Agency

Last edited:
Wow, I'm truly impressed by Leonor and Sofía. They go to several matches during all day. Their schedule at the Olympics is quite intense but I can see that they're having fun as well. They're having a great time there while representing the crown! Bravo girls!

I'm just glad Felipe and Letizia have so much confidence in the girls, they are enthusiastically representing Spain in Paris on their own. Felipe and Letizia have done a good job with them. :)
They really have ! Over the years there were so many concerns about them being "shielded from view" "not participating to events" etc. Yet they were clearly working hard behind the scenes to get those girls ready to go out into their own. They have literally been attending anything a Spanish was in, with a smile and a lot of enthusiasm(and we can't like/be interested in EVERY sport under the sun). No bored looking pictures, they both seem very confident & extroverted and just super happy to be there while it cannot be understated that it is work and it takes a great deal of energy to be "on" all the time like this. Really, Letizia & Felipe did very well!

There seems to be a older,short woman with the Spanish polo on who is in a lot of the pictures with the princesses. Maybe security for them or just a helper or minder

There seems to be a older,short woman with the Spanish polo on who is in a lot of the pictures with the princesses. Maybe security for them or just a helper or minder

She is the vice president of the Spanish Olympic Committee, the white-haired man who accompanies them today is the President. They also meet the presidents of each federation in the different sports. Of course, they are also accompanied by security.

Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofia, in the Olympic Village in Paris, greet volunteers, workers and athletes of the Spanish Olympic Team

Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofia attended the handball match between the Spanish and Swedish national teams

Princess Leonor and infanta Sofia - Video day 3

Last edited:
Leonor and Sofia are so well deployed and such a treat to watch, we enthusiasm and energy of a 16 and an 18-year-old. I think they are having the time of their life! So good that they greeted the volunteers. Congratulations to GB equestrian we were biting our nails watching it, it is such a dangerous sport, and they certainly deserve the gold

King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima, Princesses Catharina-Amalia and Alexia's day today, July 30, started with a rowing competition:

** robinutrecht.photoshelter gallery ** tt.se gallery **

For Princess Anne and husband Tim it was the Men's Hockey Pool A match between Great Britain and Netherlands to begin with today:

** gettyimages gallery **

Grand Duke Henri, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Prince Felix with Amalia and Liam watched the Women's team gymnastics

Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa visited the YouthCamp Paris 2024 of the SportLycée, organized by the Biermans-Lapôtre Foundation yesterday, July 29:

And Prince Albert visited the Olympic Village yesterday:

Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía attend the round of 32 table tennis match between Álvaro Robles and the Brazilian Hugo Calderano

Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia are returning to Spain today. Queen Letizia will travel to Paris from Wednesday to Saturday, King Felipe will travel on Sunday and at the end of next week Queen Sofia will attend the closing ceremony.

Last edited:
Mary does look wonderful supporting princess Natalie and the Danish dressage team

"- It is a great passion for me, Queen Mary told BILLED-BLADET about her great interest in equestrian sports and especially the discipline of dressage, which Mary herself actively practices.
The Queen also emphasized that it has been spectacular to experience world-class dressage in the historic and beautiful setting of the Palace of Versailles."

Mary is now in the handball game

Denmark won, but it was very close!

You can say Mary was excited for Denmark's victory!

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Nathalie is coaching Daniel Bachmann Andersen who finished 1st in his group B and 4th overall on day 1 of the dressage competitions. That means he is through to the individual final on Sunday and Denmark well on our way to also qualify for the team final on Saturday.

Nice to see Mary meeting Nathalie

Nice to see Mary meeting Nathalie
Queen Mary at the women's handball
(..)

Love it!! She looks like she had a great time! And obviously loving the Danish team's win!

I was wondering if any of the Swedish or Norwegian RF are present right now? Or even the Belgian RF? I don't think I have seen too many photos of them, but perhaps it is going under the radar?

Last edited:
Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía attend the round of 32 table tennis match between Álvaro Robles and the Brazilian Hugo Calderano

Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia are returning to Spain today. Queen Letizia will travel to Paris from Wednesday to Saturday, King Felipe will travel on Sunday and at the end of next week Queen Sofia will attend the closing ceremony.

I think it is wonderful that the sisters are doing this together without their parents hanging around with them! Doing a great job - like they are doing - builds confidence :flowers:

Leonor and Sofia from yesterday in Paris (30.07.24)
PPE Agency

Back
Top Bottom