Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia in black and white at the 60th anniversary of the popular representation of The Passion in Chinchon yesterday, April 8:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the idea of a daughter wearing her mother's clothes -especially clothes the mother wore during earlier years. However I don't like the other way around. A mother should not be seen in her daughter's clothes.

Nice and casual and in Letizia's comfort zone,I didn't mind the top.

Queen Letizia attended the celebration for the 200th anniversary of the Ateneo in Madrid today, April 11, wearing her lovely Galcon Studios dress again:

** Full view ** gallery ** March 2022 **

Last edited:
A really lovely look and dress on the queen today and the earrings look new also.

A great new spring look (Cayro Woman) for Queen Letizia who presided over the act of proclamation of the 2023 "Arts and Letters" Award, of the Princess of Girona Foundation in Córdoba today, April 13:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A great new spring look (Cayro Woman) for Queen Letizia who presided over the act of proclamation of the 2023 "Arts and Letters" Award, of the Princess of Girona Foundation in Córdoba today, April 13:

Really lovely floral look and yes very Spring like!
Are those new earrings too?

Really lovely floral look and yes very Spring like!
Are those new earrings too?

The earrings were a gift from the jewelers of Córdoba many years ago.

The dress is also a tribute to the city, which celebrates a festival in May in which the courtyards of the city's buildings and houses are opened to the public, decorated with flowers.

The dress is from Cayro, a Sevillian brand that Letizia and Leonor have already worn before. The price 96,90 €

https://cayrowoman.com/vestido-violeta/

Last edited by a moderator:
No one does the 80's as nicely as Letizia. :flowers:

However I feel like the sleeves would have benefitted from being shorter.

The dress looks dated and old like something Queen Sofia would have worn in the 80s.

The dress looks dated and old like something Queen Sofia would have worn in the 80s.
:previous: shoulder pads removed, with puff arms instead. It does look like a Krystle Carrington dress straight out of Dynasty.

Not a fan of leather for official events but this works as do the colours!

I don't mind the leather skirt and it might be because of the color. But I don't care for the style of the blouse. It looks sloppy paired with the skirt.

Love the contrast of the fabric but not a big fans of the colours.

Queen Letizia with a Mirto jacket at the closing ceremony of the "Centenary of the first medical air evacuation in Spain" today, April 20. I would have preferred if the jacket had been a little bit longer, just a little bit, other than that it's a nice look:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia at the delivery of the National Sports Awards today, April 18:

** Full view ** gallery **

The shirt is very feminine and elegant. It does not pair well with the shirt. The skirt with the thigh high split just doesn't work for the Queen.

The top half is really nice but not paired with the white pants ,they just don't work together.

The outfit seems to look better in just about any picture in the gallery rather than the initial one, for some reason.

The top half is really nice but not paired with the white pants ,they just don't work together.

Agreed. I love the jacket. But I don’t really like them with those pants. Albeit- the pants style isn’t my favorite to begin with.

Queen Letizia at the presentation of the Miguel de Cervantes Spanish Literature Prize, awarded to the Venezuelan poet Rafael Cadenas, today, April 24:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery

Last edited:
Asides from the sleeves its a really lovely dress and colour.

Are the earrings new?

It's obvious the code is day dress, but when the men are in morning suit, the women look a tiny bit underdressed by comparison.

Last edited:
Letizia's hair would have looked nicer in an up-style given the rather formal dresscode for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom