Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not too keen on her pink blush arrival outfit. It looks more like a daytime wear, especially the bottom.

Queen Letizia in Angola today, February 7, wearing her black and white José Hidalgo dress again:

Now that's a vast improvement on the arrival look and a really lovely dress.

I like the black and white dress very much. I like the pink outfit but not for the occasion.

The second look of the Queen Letizia in Angola today

Very smart and professional,this would have been a better arrival outfit but Letizia often gets the importance of occasions wrong.

I like the white suit Letizia wore earlier in the day. Fits the occasion and she looks great in it.

The red outfit later in the day is underwhelming.

It looks like Letizia mixed up her outfits on this Visit or was else confused by events. The Pink jump suit for an arrival look silly for a State Visit and would have worked at a less important event.

It looks like Letizia mixed up her outfits on this Visit or was else confused by events. The Pink jump suit for an arrival look silly for a State Visit and would have worked at a less important event.
i
We are living in a time everything is down scaled, not only for Royals also for use, have a look into a office for example, a real "dress code" is not required.The same for royalty, dress code has changed into plain dresses, or trousers with less afford. The same for royal men, Uniform ( at state visit) changed into suits, In the past a State visit was the highest level of a visit and the Royals & Presidents dressed up, now a days a state visit is like every day. I think most royal watchers would like to see Royals "dressed up" (like the late Queen or Q.Maxima) A nice outfit with jewellery and maybe a hat. But her Majesty Style was the Style and Uniform of her generation. And the young Royals dress up in the Style of our time. I guess most people in Spain can identify with the Style of Q.Letizia. and less with Q.Sofia/Elizabeth-ii. In a simple sentence: Dress up is out of the time. But yes the arrival outfit looks inappropriate.

i
But yes the arrival outfit looks inappropriate.

The Pink jump suit would have worked at another less important event during the visit but was below par as an arrival outfit and all that was missing was a parachute ;)

Queen Letizia at the award ceremony of the 2022 National Innovation and Design Awards in Avilés, Asturias today, February 13:

** gallery **

Queen Letizia at the award ceremony of the 2022 National Innovation and Design Awards in Avilés, Asturias today, February 13:

A nice suit and colour on queen Letizia,the earring however are not nice and do nothing.

The suit is nice although the color of her shoes and clutch aren't the best choice. Wish Letizia would do something innovative with her hair.

That's a really nice suit, very sharp.

Queen Letizia met representatives of Atresmedia and of the Mutua Madrileña Foundation and received a report on gender violence today, February 15, wearing her red Hugo Boss leather trousers again:

** gallery ** November 2022 **

Not great ,the red leather pants for an audience and all of the wonderful professional suits and dresses Letizia has!

Queen Letizia at the inauguration of the exhibition 'Sorolla through light' (Sorolla a traves de la luz) of Spanish painter Joaquin Sorolla at the Royal Palace today, February 16, wearing her red leather jacket from Carolina Herrera again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** February 2022 **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia at the inauguration of the exhibition 'Sorolla through light' (Sorolla a traves de la luz) of Spanish painter Joaquin Sorolla at the Royal Palace today, February 16, wearing her red leather jacket from Carolina Herrera again:

That's actually not a bad combination and it really works.the queen looks really lovely!

Somehow this look is so elegant!

That looks pretty much perfect.

(Although I think it proves some red looks much nicer on her than head-to-toe. Also, look at the improvement in her hair versus last time.)

iceflower said:

** Full view ** Upper part ** February 2022 **

I think the black and red of this ensemble somehow really works. The sum of the parts seem to harmonise in an elegant manner. Unusual.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Letizia's leather outfits but the second outfit works very well!

Queen Letizia at the ARCO MADRID, the contemporary art fair in Madrid, today, February 23:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia at the ARCO MADRID, the contemporary art fair in Madrid, today, February 23:

** gallery **

Its a nice colour but not sure what fabric that is,the design of the dress is not nice and looks too big on Letizia's small frame.

The strange eye make up also doesn't work.

If the page loads in default Spanish language, translate it to English by simply mousing over, right click and from the drop down select # 9, Translate to English

Why Queen Letizia never wears tights, even on very cold days

Excerpt

"There is no rule or written rule that indicates when to wear stockings or not, but what is certain is that the stockings stylize the legs and bring a plus of elegance to women. Its greatest contribution, in addition, is that they help to hide small imperfections of the skin such as scars, varicose veins, stretch marks or marks, "they say from the image consultancy Marck & Markus.

In my opinion I think she just want to be comfortable. :ermm:

Queen Letizia at the presentation of the "Digital Portal of Hispanic History" of the Royal Academy of History today, February 28, wearing her great Reiss skirt again:

** gallery ** March 2020 ** February 2021 ** March 2022 **

Last edited:
Its not bad for a day time audience but I'd like to have seen something smarter looking for this event at the Palacio Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom