Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The skirt is fab but the combo with this top not so much, it doesnt photograph well.

The white coat is nice but sadly mismatched with the rest of the outfit.

Love her coat and boots but not the dress. And also lovely hair!

Queen Letizia looks elegant and polished and what a difference an upstyle and addition of a brooch can make!

Is she wearing CAtherine Walker?

According to Spanish press reports not, they say it was created by "dressmakers of the Royal House", Letizia wore the same dress in green for the Service of Thanksgiving for the Duke of Edinburgh last year:

** March 2022 **

The queen wore a pair of boots it seems for the burial and very appropriate given the terrain at the royal cemetery.

According to Spanish press reports not, they say it was created by "dressmakers of the Royal House", Letizia wore the same dress in green for the Service of Thanksgiving for the Duke of Edinburgh last year:

** March 2022 **

Thank you.

The style of coat dress is very similar to a style often used by the Princess of Wales.

Classic dress and her hair, also of course the brooch elevated the whole look. Lovely earrings as well.

She looked really well. I would've loved to have seen her wear a mantilla similar to Queen Màxima.

She looked really well. I would've loved to have seen her wear a mantilla similar to Queen Màxima.

Or the hat she wore to the funeral of the late Queen Elizabeth II.

Queen Letizia attended a working meeting of the board of Directors of the Spanish Federation for Rare Diseases today, January 17:

** gallery **

Queen Letizia at the opening of the International Tourism Fair-Fitur 2023 in Madrid today, January 18:

** gallery **

The thing around the neck looks like a doily! The pants are too short for the boots.
At least Letizia got everything right for the Greek funeral.

Black and white always looks nice on her.

I don't know why she likes that trouser length, but it looks much better when they are narrower like this.

The thing around the neck looks like a doily! The pants are too short for the boots.
At least Letizia got everything right for the Greek funeral.

All nice pieces separately but I don't think the short pants and boots work with the top.
A mismatched outfit on Letizia.

Other than the leather skirt the outfit is really nice :previous:

She looks perfect 10/10. The leather skirt works well here. This is exactly how a middle-aged Queen can wear a leather and look professional and respectable.

The earrings are absolutely fabulous!

Last edited:

She looks great (..)

Queen Letizia at the opening of the International Tourism Fair-Fitur 2023 in Madrid today, January 18:

** gallery **

I never liked that type of collar, here in the USA is associated with comedy about the Mayflower pilgrims. It also reminds me of the cloth or placement mats my grandmother and her sisters (all born before the year 1900) had on tables with porcelain figurines over them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally I'm on the fence for her leather skirt but I think it works well with her top as well. Love the coat too.

Leti wearing the good pinks really does make the world turn that much better. :)

A nice causal look for the water polo match and Letizia in her comfort Zone.

Queen Letizia attended a meeting of the Spanish Association Against Cancer today, January 24:

** gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom