Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if its the shoes or the sleeveless coat but this outfit doesn't work for me.

This is by far one of the worst outfits Letizia has worn. Horrible!

It just overwhelms her. However, I’m glad to see her wearing shoes that aren’t sky high heels. My feet are paying for wearing heels in my younger days to work daily:sad:

I like the idea of the top part but unfortunately it's a few sizes too big.
The shoes are ugly.

I like she dresses for the occasion, her look here is exactly what any mother would wear to go and watch their kids and teens doing sports after school or on a Saturday.

The outfit is ok and needed a bracelet to add sparkle.

Also an upstyle hairdo would have been more appropriate for the event and Letizia's hair is not nice styled like that.

Attention to detail and being unaware of important events sadly let her down time after time.

Remove that big bow from the blouse and instead a nice necklace and the hair up then it would better

Remove that big bow from the blouse and instead a nice necklace and the hair up then it would better

I'd have settled for an upstyle seeing as it was the Diplomatic Corps reception!!!

I think it's her usual style to diplomatic corps reception, if you search her previous outfits for this event.

I actually quite like it, it's so feminine and elegant. I wish she could use a more splendid jewelry but those earrings also look well with the outfit.

I think she looks beautiful and the earrings are quite substantial.

The skirt is beautiful but I think the blouse is all wrong. Hair up - I don't think we'll live to see that!!

The skirt is beautiful but I think the blouse is all wrong. Hair up - I don't think we'll live to see that!!
When she cut her hairs in 2016 she had updos for many events even "ordinary" daytime events, unfortunately she stopped in 2016.

Actually i like the look, It looks much better then all her Felipe Varela outfits in grey, blue and black she has worn for years. yes, high-quality jewels would be appropriate, but I'm glad if she doesn't wear the gold and roses, expensive but :sad:

Didn’t she used to style her hair in different ways pre-COVID ? It seems like she wore it up in different ways and styled it down in different ways. It looks like she quit coloring her hair; I quit coloring mine during the beginning of the pandemic and admire her (and Princess Caroline) for being natural.:flowers:

:previous: you posted the awkward photo but in motion it looks perfectly fine. It's just a long flowy skirt.

Didn’t she used to style her hair in different ways pre-COVID ? It seems like she wore it up in different ways and styled it down in different ways. It looks like she quit coloring her hair; I quit coloring mine during the beginning of the pandemic and admire her (and Princess Caroline) for being natural.:flowers:

The queen had a much nicer upstyle hairstyle in 2021, 2020,2019

https://royalwatcherblog.com/2021/01/28/diplomatic-reception-at-the-royal-palace-of-madrid-2021/

https://royalportraitsgallery.com/home/the-king-and-queen-of-spain-hold-reception

Well the blouse, while being a little "daywear", fits beautifully with the very Spanish high-wide waist and it does indeed look terrific in movement. In fact, after that cream and brown spinster teacher on the prairie look with her hair so tight it looks lik it hurts, I have a new appreciation for ironed hair the colour Candyfloss Pink!

Letizia attended a meeting of the Network of Direct Care Centers and Specialized Services of the Spanish Federation for Rare Diseases today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Its a nice look and combination on Letizia today.

Such an interesting design. She looks very elegant.

Its a really lovely dress and perfect for daytime audiences at the Zarzuela

Queen Letizia at the presentation of the project "All against Cancer" on the occasion of the celebration of the World Day against Cancer today, February 2:

** gallery **

It is a lovely shade of pink on the Queen.

A nice shade of pink and the outfit is fine for an audience or evening event but not an arrival outfit by the queen of Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom