Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious the code is day dress, but when the men are in morning suit, the women look a tiny bit underdressed by comparison.
yes I think so too, I posed the question in the other thread why there is such a formal dress code at this event.

The dress is not bad but I don't like the hole in the sleeves, looks odd.
I could easily see Kate wearing this dress.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/FuecrqnWIAIhQZW?format=jpg

The elbow hole in sleeves is a new trend. Not sure I care for it. Maybe a sports top, but not on dresses as I have seen it.

The colour is nice but the dress is ill-fitting,however the hairstyle and earrings are wonderful.

Another 80s dress with a horrible cut ... at least the colour is nice.

Queen Letizia in white at the 9th edition of the Tobbaco or Health Forum in Madrid today, April 26:

The colour of the dress is nice but the double slits are not nice.

Nice dress but the lack of a hairstyle for a State Visit is very disappointing but has become more of the norm under Letizia.

Nice gown but a bit informal for a State Visit. But then this is nothing new in the case of Letizia.

Nice gown but a bit informal for a State Visit. But then this is nothing new in the case of Letizia.

I don't think the gown itself is too informal. In the summer of 2022, Queen Letizia wore it to a state event as you can see in the picture above where the Queen also has a miniature of the Order of Carlos III pinned to the gown. I would say it is appropriate for a spring day in Madrid.

I think the hairstyle might be a bit informal for a state vsit though.

:previous:

It was the act of delivery of the National Flag to the "Special Naval War Force" in Cartagena :flowers:

I don't think the gown itself is too informal. In the summer of 2022, Queen Letizia wore it to a state event as you can see in the picture above where the Queen also has a miniature of the Order of Carlos III pinned to the gown. I would say it is appropriate for a spring day in Madrid.

I think the hairstyle might be a bit informal for a state vsit though.

It looked much nicer with an upstyle in June 2022 ,Letizia made minimal effort today for a State Visit.

I agree. The Queen of Spain in a haltertop at a State Visit. Also barely anything else to level up the appearance. It looks as she made no any effort for it.

Nice that Letizia wears Victoria Beckham dress but it doesn't suit her and it doesn't fit well.

Last edited:
I'm one of the few who apparently thinks that Letizia knocked it out of the park with her dress today. Great color, interesting and flattering design. Really a step up from her usual.

I'm with you Sunnystar. It was interesting and still a little edgy with the color, but not so much to be too attention-grabbing on a day that isn't about her. I liked it. And she did still stand out as my friends who are not Royal Watchers have commented on how great the Queen of Spain looked.

Really love the colour combination and I dislike the details on the front alone but it looks fine overall with the rest of the dress.

Last edited:
Her dress is not puce-colored. Puce is a pinkish brown.

Queen Letizia in pink and with a huge hat for the coronation in London today, May 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Wow doesn't Letizia look very elegant in her pink outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom