Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: January 2022 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That coat would have looked okay if it wasn't zipped up. But zipped up looks like a top/skirt combo over pants. And I don't know if I would have used that coat for, what looks like, a military visit of some sort. Definitely for an event that was artistic etc.

Queen Letizia attended the opening of the International Contemporary Art Fair-ARCOmadrid in Madrid today, February 24:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia attended the opening of the International Contemporary Art Fair-ARCOmadrid in Madrid today, February 24:

Really nice look and suit just not crazy about the belt or the way its tied and reminds me of a bathrobe!

Oh, I adore this suit. I also like the modern belt look which makes it more feminine in nature. Then a proper belt can also be used to change look entirely. If I were her I would purchase in few different colors [all dark like chocolate, black and cranberry] as they would serve her well. JMO

i don't know why it is, but to me most of Letizia's grand pieces look odd, more like they are wearing her rather than she is wearing them. It's a sort of dress-up doll rather than chic woman.

i don't know why it is, but to me most of Letizia's grand pieces look odd, more like they are wearing her rather than she is wearing them. It's a sort of dress-up doll rather than chic woman.

That is a good way of putting it and I agree with you. I like the belt and the flow of the fabric, but the shoulder pads and short pants ruin the suit for me.

That dress is so nice on her, it even makes her hair look better. ;) It seems to be very well-tailored to my amateur’s eyes as well. I wish she had that one for official portraits.

Last edited:
That dress is so nice on her, it even makes her hair look better. ;) It seems to be very well-tailored to my amateur’s eyes as well. I wish she had that one for official portraits.

I like it, but official portraits are normally with gala dresses, aren't they? Or are there different types of official portraits?

Really lovely colour and dress on the queen today.

Lovely dress, and finally she has done something with her hair:flowers:

I like it, but official portraits are normally with gala dresses, aren't they? Or are there different types of official portraits?

The most recent set had her wearing La Buena etc with a gala dress in a much less-flattering cooler shade of pink, and a “business” set with a navy dress that was nice but nothing amazing. I would take this one over either, as it flatters her much more. (She even looks happier and more relaxed, which the best clothes tend to do.)

Hola claims is a recent gift and was made by women in Ukrania.

This is a beautiful blouse, beautiful by its design as well as its meaning.

This is a beautiful blouse, beautiful by its design as well as its meaning.
Yes, I agree. Even if the design was not known, it is lovely. Now a lovely tribute by the Queen. Bravo

Queen Letizia at the launch of the "Talent Tour" and proclamation of the "Arts and Letters Award" of the Princess of Girona Foundation in Malaga today, March 7:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia at the launch of the "Talent Tour" and proclamation of the "Arts and Letters Award" of the Princess of Girona Foundation in Malaga today, March 7:

** gallery **

Is that a new dress?

Queen Letizia looks really lovely today.

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

I know I should not say it, but I will. Letizia's dress reminds me of the dress Meghan wore for the interview with Oprah.

The dress is ok. The blouse she wore earlier was beautiful.

The dress is fine, I just don't like the belt with it. It cuts the design on the dress up. Not needed.

Really lovely white dress on the queen today and wondering if its new?

White is a very good “color”/ look on her.

White can be a tough color to pull off but this is a winner-makes her hair look wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom