Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 8: December 2018 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure does look fabulous. Nice to see that lovely big thistle brooch too.

What a color!!! The Queen looks wonderful!!

HM looks amazing in that electric blue! I'm surprised the woman behind her was allowed to wear the exact same colour as HM. I always thought that it was a bit like "upstaging the bride" when it came to HM's fashion and that she purposefully wears bright, bold colours to stand out from others.

The Queen looks lovely. Her choices this year for these Scottish engagements have been particularly beautiful. She is glowing!

Lovely as always - she's a great role model for elderly women who want to dress for a smart occasion.

What a lovely colour and outfit on the queen and a matching brolly just incase!

HM's combination of colours are truly amazing so flattering and absolutely divine the coral/pink colour is truly on trend if one says that about the monarchI adore HM

What broach/pin is the Queen wearing? Thanks.

She looks elegant and happy in that color!

A fresh and lovely look for Queen Elizabeth who visited Gorgie City Farm in Edinburgh today, July 4:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
I really like that fresh green of her coat. Love the picture with the duck!

Not a fan of the pattern on the coat. It needed more structure. Liked it on the hat.

I like this better with the coat, that print is too large a scale for the Queen. The coat and hat are lovely!

This print is much nicer than the blergh and bright pink one she wore the other day. The Queen looks lovely. I wonder which brooch she is wearing?

Queen Elizabeth looked great while visiting the new Queen Victoria exhibition today, July 17:

** Full view **

Queen Elizabeth looked great while visiting the new Queen Victoria exhibition today, July 17:

** Full view **

Is this dress new? The cut is particularly flattering.

No brooch!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really loving this dress for HM! It would be a great choice for spring, too. She looks fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom