Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 8: December 2018 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue was a popular colour today,H.M.The Queen looked lovely ,the white gloves and pearls /brooch were perfect accessories.

She looks lovely. Every piece of this look is perfect, and the color is beautiful.

That hat, I’m in love! Her hats this week have been divine and just a little bit different from the norm.

Today and yesterday she's looked wonderful. These colours & styles are perfect for her.

I'm totally in love with the little flowers on her coat and the mixture between grey and yellow/orange <3

I always prefer the Queen in the lovely pastels and jewel tones that she wears so well, but I am loving the different hat silhouettes she's been wearing during Royal Ascot this year. While this color is not as flattering on her as some, it's a different look for her, and that's wonderful to see.

I'm not mad about this grey with yellow/orange but she's wearing it well. Some older people would look washed out in grey but she still uses make-up & has a dazzling smile so it looks OK on her.

I like this delicate ensemble very much.

I love the colour combination. One of my favourite Ascot outfits that she has worn.

Probably my favourite Ascot outfit of this year. That hat is gorgeous.

Really nice outfit. More imagination than her usual stuff.

I really like the look. Nice change from her usual bright colors. :flowers:

I always love this coral pink on the Queen, but really, with the Jardine Star brooch as an accessory, it doesn't matter what else she wears ;)

Today's outfit: Love outfit, the color is fresh. And that's one of my favourite hat from her.

Yesterday's outfit: Love the pink but not the hat, and the part below the buttons look odd, it's like something is being cut off.

The Queen looks lovely today. I especially like the unfussy, smooth lines of the coat, which lets the hat be the star.

I think HM has looked particularly good this year at Ascot. At a push, yesterday was IMO not such an attractive coat, but I have loved the colour combinations and the hats and brooches have been so right. My goodness she can teach the younger members of the family how to dress for Ascot.

Queen Elizabeth looking lovely in a flower print dress during audiences at Buckingham Palace today, June 25:

** gallery **

I love the Queen's dress. I like it when she wears like this rather than those overly bright colored dresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom