Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 8: December 2018 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Elizabeth at an Investiture ceremony today, October 25:

** Pic ** Pic 2 **

Doesn't she look wonderful? Simply elegant with her black evening gloves and back (patent?) handbag and shoes. Her pearls glow against the deep blue of her shoes.

I love the dress! But I think her hair is a tad bit short this time.

The queen looks wonderful tonight,great shade of blue on H.M.

A good step, although some will be unhappy that they are saying she may still wear existing fur items in her wardrobe, but no new outfits will be made with real fur.

Personally if the items, like that brown fur coat she sometimes wear for Christmas early morning church service, have been around since the 50s/60s I don't see how not using them now is any help (people may argue it encourages others to wear real fur)

Pleased to hear this. I wonder if any other monarchs will make a similar move.

Really nice shade of purple oh queen Elizabeth today.

That's a stunning shade of purple for HM - very colourful and cheery for the dreary autumn weather we've been having here in England lately.

Queen Elizabeth at the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance this evening:

** Pic **

The Queen looks very lovely; she certainly wears black well, which is not an easy thing to do as you get older.

HM looks fantastic - after seeing some close-up photos of her from tonight, I also never realised that she has rather blue eyes!

Her Majesty looks wonderful tonight even in an all black outfit!

HM looks fantastic - after seeing some close-up photos of her from tonight, I also never realised that she has rather blue eyes!

The incredible blue of her eyes and the beauty of her complexion are apparently the two things many people comment on when they see her in person.

The incredible blue of her eyes and the beauty of her complexion are apparently the two things many people comment on when they see her in person.

She also has a smile that totally lights up her face and belies her 93 years. ?

I like her coat and hat. Are they both new?

Oh how I would just love to wallow in HM millinery storage . . . could you imagine? Pure bliss.

Oh how I would just love to wallow in HM millinery storage . . . could you imagine? Pure bliss.

That and her scarf collection. We could use the hats and scarves as a break from the overload that is likely to occur from going through her jewelry collection. Kind of like getting lemon sherbet at a dinner to cleanse the palate.

Queen Elizabeth simple and elegant during today's private audiences:

** Full view **

What a wonderful cut and colour that dress is. HM looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom