Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018- October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is stunning. She really did get it just right with this whole outfit. Beautiful color, beautiful shape, great accessories....this is a terrific look for her.

Perfect look for Eugenie. Everything is well put together & flattering.

Love the neckline modification. Much more flattering.

Eugenie is absolutely blooming and I love her blue and white floral. Beatrice also looks amazing and, I don't believe it, she's put her hair in a sensible style for the occasion but she has and while I wish her dress were not so dark, she looks wonderful.

They both look great. I am not often a fan of floral patterns but I like this one on Eugenie. She looks fresh and young. :flowers:

Beatrice looks fantastic. I love the hair style and the dress ?

E looks great, B (..) the dress is probably okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
(..) Princess B looked just fine for what she was attending with her sister.

Last edited by a moderator:

A number of posts and replies to them have been deleted. Please stay respectful towards the people you discuss! This is a fashion thread, not one to discuss the Princesses' characters. Thank you!

Not at all a fan of either outfit...a miss for me.

LaRae

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018 -

Whilst Beatrice and Eugenie's dresses are not my personal cups of tea and I think the colours are very dark, but they both look stunning nevertheless.

Last edited:
I like Eugenie’s much better, but they both wear their outfit well. Hair and make up suit the look. But the shoes just look big and clunky. They’re awful imo.

I particularly like Eugenie's combination of dress and coat. Make up and hair look great for both, but Eugenie has been photoshopped to a ridiculous extent.

Whilst Beatrice and Eugenie's dresses are not my personal cups of tea and I think the colours are more wintry than summery, I think they both look stunning nevertheless.
Well, considering it´s the September issue, it´s THE issue for fall and winter fashion.

It is impossible to recognize either of the two sisters. They have so much makeup and so much retouching in the photos, that any woman could be ... I do not understand why they need to pretend to be what they are not.

It is impossible to recognize either of the two sisters. They have so much makeup and so much retouching in the photos, that any woman could be ... I do not understand why they need to pretend to be what they are not.

It is the magazine who styled the sisters. They are not pretending anything.

Nothing new really, the DOC was almost unrecognizable when she was on the cover. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom