Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018- October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I loved Bea at Ascot, but she looked fine. Eugenie knocked it out of the park at the races. What a great cut of dress for her figure, and that hat was such an elegant touch and a really great choice for her and for that dress.

They both looked fantastic at the Serpentine gala! Really flattering, contemporary looks.

It’s good to see Beatrice wearing colors other than black! She looks wonderful.

Not a fan of that...needs something to break up all the white on the body.

LaRae

I like the dress, and the color white is so springy-summery. :flowers: Very nice.

(Hair might have been more styled for a straight A grade ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
The Serpentine Gallery outfits were lovely- they fully deserved the praise they garnered from the fashionistas.

Not a fan of Beatrice's look...but I love Eugenie's dress.

LaRae

I love Eugenie's dress and Bea's hat. Bea looks nice even though I'm not overly crazy about her dress. Eugenie's hat is ok but definitely not my favorite. Overall a great fashion week so far for the York sisters.

So far Beatrice has a been a miss for me both days she's attended.

LaRae

Eugenie's dress is cute, not fond of the hat.
Beatrice's patchwork dress is ugly, but her hat is attractive.

:previous:yes I agree with your assessment. Bea's black and white dress is really a poor design, I cant imagine anyone looking well in the patchwork of the bottom, designed to make you look wider on the hips I would say. Eugenie should stay away from large prints but this one is ok. their looks yesterday were very nice.

Lovely weather for such pretty hats.
Eugenie looks altogether radiant.
Beatrice looks lovely in the carriage until the mistake is noticed once alighting from her carriage.
Oh dear ... Beatrice has worn her Georgette Character Skirt underneath her leotard.

Wow a busy week to be missing a computer. Lot to catch up on fashion wise.

Day 1:

I love Eugenie's look. Nice modern twist but still appropriate. Great hat. :flowers:

Beatrice I love the color but it looks old lady to me. I do like the hat.

Serpentine:

Beatrice was rocking it. I love the fantastic dress and coat. Her hair. Wow.

Eugenie not as much of a fan. Style not my fave on her, but still nice.

Victoria:

I love the modern white dress. And I love the shoes.

Day 2:

Beatrice I actually kind of like it. Except the v in front. Its a bit more interesting. And I do like the hat.

Eugenie rocked it. Love the dress and the hat.

Love the dress and love the hat. Just not sure I love them together. I do like her shoes very much. I'm thinking maybe some lovely black accessories would have worked well with that dress rather than the pink. The dress fits her very well, though, and looks terrific on her. I love that Bea usually rocks some quirky shoes so if we could just see some of her funkiest black shoes with neat hat and bag she'd be absolutely stunning.

The hat would be lovely with a black dress to tie in the black accents. It has a great shape and looks very nice on her.

I can't see her shoes very well. But I think the dress is a great color and fits her quite well. Overall I would say this a good look for her. I also want to say Sarah looks good as well, beautiful shade of blue.

Love the colour of the afternoon dress but can't think why she'd be wearing black on a beautiful midsummer evening - even the doormen appear to be aware it's time to lighten up and celebrate the summer!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Two lovely looks from Eugenie and two totally different looks at that. Loved her short and flirty black evening look and she really rocked the longer lengthed teal coloured day dress.

All in all, Eugenie is positively glowing these days.

Love both outfits. :flowers: Agree that she looks radiant. We know why! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eugenie leaving a restaurant in Mayfair yesterday evening, June 28:

** Full view **

I really like that dress for summer and Eugenie looks really good in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom