Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018- October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressive showing from both of the York girls. Sometimes these two can be hit or miss but when they get it right they get it very right. Can't wait to see their shoes....at least one but usually both seem to have a funky taste in shoes that gives their outfits just a little something extra. While I'm not always crazy about their clothes I more often that not like their shoes.

Either way, fun shoes or not, both are looking beautiful today and that shade of blue is great for Bea!

Lovely hat from Eugenie and beautiful shade of blue from Beatrice!

I don't like Eugenie's hat; the tassel makes me think of a graduation cap.
But Beatrice looks quite nice in that shade of blue.

Both girls look very nice. Eugenie’s hat style suits her- maybe with out the tassle though.

Beatrice looks nice in blue, not crazy about Eugenie’s outfit.

I've liked many of the dresses they have worn to Ascot and this time is no different. Eugenie has a beautiful shade of blue (?) And I adore her hat. The style of dress is unique without being repulsive.

Eugenie's outfit would go better with a smaller hat. Perhaps a design like Beatrice's. With how much of a flare is in her dress, I think it'd look better.

Love Beatrice's shoes (it's been a long while since I've had shoe envy like this). Not too crazy about the dress. I'm not sure if that's a pattern on the dress or lace, but it's too much to be all over the dress.

I like both looks, but in a way Eugenie looks in her outfit as if she has been married for 40 years. A bit much of matronly style. :D

Eugenie's outfit would go better with a smaller hat. Perhaps a design like Beatrice's. With how much of a flare is in her dress, I think it'd look better.

Love Beatrice's shoes (it's been a long while since I've had shoe envy like this). Not too crazy about the dress. I'm not sure if that's a pattern on the dress or lace, but it's too much to be all over the dress.

I think that's an embossed pattern woven into the fabric of Beatrice's dress.
It does look like a heavy lace though but I don't see any of the usual lace indications on the hems.

Last edited:
I love Eugene's outfit and hat. I like Beatrice's dress but that hat is nothing special (but not terrible either).

They both look fabulous! I don't think I've ever said that! Beatrice's shoes are a bit too high heeled for her, lower less pointy heels in the grass make more sense.

Eugenie looks wonderful.
But Beatrice's dress is too busy for my taste.

Beatrice and Eugenie both looked terrific today. I feel like both girls are gradually embracing a more glamorous side, make-up and all.

Very cute on Beatrice!

LaRae

Yes, Eugenie and Beatice look cute for the evening.

And also both appearing gorgeous in the carriage at Ascot. All four passengers contributed to the best dressed carriage from me!
Eugenie looked - perfect.

Last edited:
Both Beatrice and Eugenie looked wonderful on the first day of Royal Ascot. Beatrice's powder blue dress seemed to be either embossed or brocade and her hat was a shade darker with twirls on the brim matching the dress. Blue looks positively glowing in blue.

Eugenie wore a really pale, blue-tinged dress and matching picture hat, paired with neutral shoes and bag. The style of her hat really suits her.

Eugenie looks amazing at the Serpentine Gallery - stunning neckline, color, makeup and hair .... not a fan of the shoes... but wow - a great look on her

I'm not a fan of Eugenie's shoes at the Serpentine Gallery, but other than that both ladies look stunning. Two fabulous looks from each of them in one day! Well done!

I love both of the looks from the Serpentine gallery event. I think Beatrice could have done without the jacket but other than that they both looked great!

Love their looks! Both looked fabulous at the Serpentine Gallery. Maybe Bea could have done without the jacket but all in all a big hit for both girls! Usually with the Sisters York I either love or hate their outfits, no real in between, and both looks for both girls knocked it out of the park.

Both of the ladies looked great but Beatrice looked fabulous. I don't think I have ever seen her look this lovely. The optical illusion of the print of her dress was extremely flattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom