Princess Madeleine's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2003 - Ausgust 12, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresa said:
Another recycled outfit, she used the suit twice and then only the jacket Pictures from corbis)

Her 18th birthday on June 10th 2000:
sorry to get of the topic but that suit looks a lot similar to Cp Victorias suit that she wore to Sweden's National Day, just this week.:confused: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
soCal girl said:
With Lussan, wearing similar dresses and leather coats! (scanned from a magazine)
That is the graduation party again. They just had the jackets over their arms in the other picture and here they're actually wearing them. :D :D :D

soCal girl said:
I couldn't find a better view of the purse....:(
I think she carried this purse for the Opening of the Swedish Parliament in 2002 but I couldn't find a picture.
I found one, though one can't see the whole purse. But you get half a Lilian :D I found it somewhere on the net last year, I think. :confused:

Last edited:
Here are two of Madeleine's sunglasses I found while looking through random Swedish Royal Family threads.

(From Fotomarktplatz): http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=171414&d=1121966182
^Here she is with Queen Silvia in Oland, summer of 2005, I wonder what Madeleine is telling her mom?

(From Finn Fons):
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243448&d=1147600770
^I think this picture is cute, both Jonas and Madeleine look exactly the same, wearing sunglasses and looking at their cell phones. :D New York only a couple months ago.

Event: King Carl XVI Gustaf 60th birthday
30.04.2006 Princess Madeleine arrives to the Royal Dinner given at Stockholm Palace as a part of the 60th anniversary of King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden.

Photos from Polfoto and Getty Image

Princess Madeleine was wearing a hat at the Opening of Swedish Parlament on October 3, 2006.

Photos from PPE Agency and ANP-photo

Last edited by a moderator:
She really should wear hats more often! she looks great in them!

Her_Majesty said:
She really should wear hats more often! she looks great in them!

Madeleine does look great in hats. I think Madeleine and Mary have really good "hat heads." While Mette-Marit looks good with other hair-pieces.

this hat has been worn by madeleine a few times now i hope we will see a new one later on i would love to see her in a red hat

When I watch all ladies in hats I think that if a woman want to war the most fashionable hat she should first know in what type of hat she look good.

mims111, I also love those two hats. Something about a hat+Madeleine=very elegant lady. lol Let's hope we get to see some more great hats in the near future.

okay its only 5 days until we can see madeleine in gala, do you think we will ever have the red dress bomb again
not the same dress i mean but that impact it had on people

No i don´t think her mother would allowe it again, it made to many headlines screaming "madeleines boob shock". I loved her look last year and 2002 so anything similar would be nice, maybe a blue dress and the six button tiara? what do you think?

I think Madeleine looked best at the 2003 ceremony.

For me, that look embodies the Pincess of Sweden that she is :flowers:

Not the 6 button Tiara!:sick: But a new dress would be nice! I hope we see all three ladies in new gowns. But I'm afraid that is too much to hope for.

I loved last year's dress! I hope Madeleine impresses us again this year. I hope that she doesn't wear the fringe tiara again! Even though I'm nervous about the Six Button, I'd rather have that than the fringe. The fringe tiara needs to take a rest this year.

I like her 2003 tiara and dress. The red and last white are nice too.

My favs are from 2001 and 2003. But the other two are really nice as well. I'm sure she'll wear something fabulous this year; she never dissapoints! Maybe a dark blue semi sequinced dress with the fringe tiara.

My favourite dress is the gold one from 2000 followed by the red one in 2002, in third place the one from 2005 and fourth place the cream coloured one from 2003. I am not keen on the 2003 dress, a little too old for her.

I think she will wear the fringe triara if she attends the Nobel this year if not the diamond and aquamarine tiara. I don't think she will wear the six button tiara of have a new one.

Does anyone know what day the nobel will be on this year? I hope to see pictures.

She looks the most like her father to me. Very pretty.

I think Madeleine stole the spot light. Her dress was simply beautiful, the color and the belt embr. she looks beautiful. That was the most beautiful dress she has ever worn

i did like the dress alot it looks a bit impire style early 1800

Just beautiful

dazzling said:
I think Madeleine stole the spot light. Her dress was simply beautiful, the color and the belt embr. she looks beautiful. That was the most beautiful dress she has ever worn

That's exactly what I think, too. She looks just so beautiful. This dress fits her perfect and it looks great with her blond hair... Love it :flowers:

Doesn't Victoria worn this necklace before?

About brooch - I don't think that is part of the buttons tiara. It's smaller that the tiara's buttons, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom