Princess Madeleine's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2003 - Ausgust 12, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think madeleine has worn this necklace before it has not been posted at the jewllery thread Victoria is the one that have worn it many times before

I love the dress she wore to this nobel prize ceremony (2006). The dark blue was beautiful but not too flashy.

I hate the pink dress she work to Frederik of Denmark's wedding. I don't know why but I just don't like it.

RoyalKnottie said:
I love the dress she wore to this nobel prize ceremony (2006). The dark blue was beautiful but not too flashy...

And that is the least flattering dress I've ever seen her wear. I think we're opposite the spectrum on the two though.:flowers:

i think the nobel dress for 2006 must be one of her top 5 dresses

I like the Nobeldresses of 2003, 2005 and 2006!!

This dress is probably mi favourite, she looks like a goddess of Olympus.

The dress she wore for the Nobel Awards last year is the absolute apex, as far as I'm concerned. The color was perfect, the cut was perfect, her hair looked amazing.....that dress was just perfect. I have to admit I'm a tad biased because I love dark blue [the color looks nice on me, so I own a lot in that color]....so she scored lots of bonus points for wearing it.

I am not a fan however, of the dress she wore for the Jordanian visit. I think it made her look too matronly. She's my age [we're only 3 days apart], so I felt it made her look like she was at least twice that. The severe hairstyle, the cut of the bodice....not good. I liked the color, but that was it.

To bad that the threads on her evnings gowns and the thread about the nobel dresses is converted in the same thread as her daytime fashion.
as there are evening gowns threads for the other princesses

Sorry I saw the thread about reorganization just now

Last edited:
State Visit from Luxembourg

Madeleine wore an (illfitting, IMO) dark suit and a new black hat

Black hat
ANP
Another view
I don't really like it... she has worn much better hats in the past. This one looks a little weird to me. Not like a hat and not like a headpiece.. more like a bird nest. ;)

Her outfit:
Side View , Front View , Back View

I hope for a beautiful Galalook tonight! :D

Isn't it interesting, HerMajesty, that you and I have such different views! I thought Madeleine looked great (although the hem in back looked strange, that it was so short in comparison to the front), but Victoria didn't look so good. I thought Victoria's hat made her look squat and dowdy compared to her sister (although I love the pink suit on Victoria).

I thought her hat was very pretty. And about her suit, the skirt looked abit weird since the hem line wasnt staright but the jacket was very pretty especially the bow on the back. Overall, she looked very elegent & that was a nice black suit.

it seems that she got some weight, Victoria looks thiner than Maddi. :rolleyes:

maybe its just the outfit...

Isn't it interesting, HerMajesty, that you and I have such different views! I thought Madeleine looked great (although the hem in back looked strange, that it was so short in comparison to the front), but Victoria didn't look so good. I thought Victoria's hat made her look squat and dowdy compared to her sister (although I love the pink suit on Victoria).
Well, it's all a matter of taste. :lol:

Madeleine looked much better then Vick did in th evening:

Madeleine wearing a new golden Galadress

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Maybe it's a little too shiny.. but nice anyway!

I think that princess Madeleine looks too much like a Hollywood star for a princess. This golden gala dress is too shiny, and her hair should have been up. Not good at all.

I think that princess Madeleine looks too much like a Hollywood star for a princess. This golden gala dress is too shiny, and her hair should have been up. Not good at all.
I totally agree - Victoria looked much better imo.

Madeleine and Victoria attended the Sigvard Bernadotte exhibition in Sofiero.
PPE
PPE

Oh I really adore this dress. It suits Madeleine alot. It's nive and decent.

I have thought that for some time that she is carrying some extra weight took me ages to work out why she didn't look quite the some. I

Too dark her suit, I don't like it, but she is blonde and she can use some black oufits, althoug I had prefer some colour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom