Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange, Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2021- June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catharina-Amalia on Curacao today, February 3 - great dress and look minus the shoes, but I guess she wore them for practical reasons, Queen Máxima also wore flat shoes on the beginning of the day:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Amalia looks great and I'll give her a pass on the shoes since they seem to be on their feet or walking from morning till night while they tour all the locations on the islands.

Catharina-Amalia on Curacao today, February 3 - great dress and look minus the shoes, but I guess she wore them for practical reasons, Queen Máxima also wore flat shoes on the beginning of the day:

Part of the program was walkinh on the beach and release saved turtles into the sea. So the ladies had to wade into water to set the turtles free.

Another great outfit. (Other than the shoes. She and her mother seem to have gone to the 70s throwback store for their shoes tonight.)

She should be proud of how good she has looked and her poise in carrying herself, while still appearing natural. I think she has a lot of her grandmother in her!

:previous:

Lovely dress! It’s the LaDress by Simone dress she has worn when she was introduced to the Council of State in December 2021:

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2021 **

That's lovely dress and I like the green clutch. BTW the bandaids on her feet are so relatable, I could feel the pain:p (love the shoes as well!).

Actually I love her wore it with the sneakers, very practical and very youthful, that's exactly what women in her age would wear. And she looks so chic with that hat.

Personally I don't like the pattern as they look like many eyes to me. And she needs another hairstyle with this dress.

It is clear that nice dresses or smart cut pantsuits add elegance to the Princess. Her appearances on the isles of Aruba and Curaçao were much better than her appearances on the isle of Bonaire.

I am looking forward to their visits to the isles of St Martin, Saba and St Eustace.

Interesting that Princess Amalia always and ever holds a bag or a clutch. In the meantime she will have lots of those accessoires already.

It gives you something to do with your hands...

:previous:

I am not sure if it is due to a bad camera, bad photoshop or bad lighting but the hair of the Princess and the Queen [and in another photo even the king] seem to be in the same yellow colour as Amalia's suit, which is unfortunate. The outfit itself seems nice enough and sensible for a -windy- airport arrival. No dresses that will fly up.

Last edited:
Brrr, a wrinkled mess and a hairdo à la Máxima. She is at her best in a nice flowing dress and with her hair half up.

Amalia looks great and I'll give her a pass on the shoes since they seem to be on their feet or walking from morning till night while they tour all the locations on the islands.
My heart goes out to the Princess of Orange; clearly her stiletto shoes are not doing her feet any favours as she trudges along behind her parents during this island tour. The bandaids on her heels will be recognized by many of us who have suffered familiar situations. Her courageous efforts to do what she was born to do, although she might not necessarily enjoy the experience, speaks volumes to her training and upbringing. Brava Prinses Catharina-Amalia!

My heart goes out to the Princess of Orange; clearly her stiletto shoes are not doing her feet any favours as she trudges along behind her parents during this island tour. The bandaids on her heels will be recognized by many of us who have suffered familiar situations. Her courageous efforts to do what she was born to do, although she might not necessarily enjoy the experience, speaks volumes to her training and upbringing. Brava Prinses Catharina-Amalia!

I agree completely. I become an even bigger fan every time I see her in public. She seems very good with people -- she's a natural.

I hope for her sake she puts those sneakers back on ASAP. No government job -- even the top one -- should require people to sustain injuries from wearing high heels!

I'm really sorry but I don't think she is obliged to wear such uncomfortable shoes, she just choses to do.
She is extremely tall, and she is not in the red carpet, so no rule to wear such extreme shoes. She is is in a cool Caribbean place. An easy pair of sandals or ballerinas with some 4-5 cm of block heels could be perfect. Stilettos are not needed to get out of a plane, wearing a fresh trousers suit.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

A lot of younger royal ladies wear those very high-heeled shoes. I don't know why: they must be so uncomfortable.

That's not what I expect for an arrival as well, but I love how the earrings pick up the colour of the dress, it looks great overall. C-A shall stick to this hairstyle if she doesn't prefer updo, she's lovely.

Catharina-Amalia on Sint Maarten today, February 7:

The Princess of Orange's hair looks so much nicer here with it styled off her face.
For me this is a winning hairstyle along with an upstyle.

I'm not in love with the outfit but her hairstyle is fantastic. (..)But when she does go for the half up style it looks terrific on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that Amalia often follows her mother's lead. With a few exceptions, if Maxima has her hair up, Amalia has hers pulled back. If Maxima is in very high heels, so is Amalia. (Not every time, of course.)

Nothing at all wrong with that -- wise choice, in fact -- but it would be fun to see Amalia on a tour with Princess Beatrix, when she'd be getting different influences and might assert her own fashion more.

What a pretty girl she is! Her complexion is exquisite.

Very pretty Princess. I love the colors. I really like her hair pulled back on the sides!

Catharina-Amalia on Sint Maarten today, February 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **
The Princess of Orange's hair looks so much nicer here with it styled off her face.
For me this is a winning hairstyle along with an upstyle.

What a pretty girl she is! Her complexion is exquisite.
I think C-A needs a better casual wardrobe, a more tailored look that will further enhance her presentation. As several have stated, her hair drawn back in a half ponytail (or updo) really flatters her. I think is gives her face more definition and showcases not only her cheekbones but also gives us a good look at her beautiful peaches and cream complexion. With the right hairdresser (not her mother's) she will look like a statuesque beauty. I am so glad she doesn't slump but stands quite straight and tall.

Look number 3 for February 7, a beautiful flower print dress for an evening reception:

** Full view ** Upper part **

IMO this is her best look so far, the dress is so pretty and the bag adds a pop of colour. I just wish she had put her hair up or even half up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom