Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange, Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2021- June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look number 3 for February 7, a beautiful flower print dress for an evening reception:

Really lovely dress on the Princess just not so keen on the Jennifer Coolidge hairstyle it does nothing for Catherina-Amalia.

Look number 3 for February 7, a beautiful flower print dress for an evening reception:

** Full view ** Upper part **

This is absolutely a winning look. I love the print, the belt, all of it. I'm not sure I would have paired that particular bag with it but it's not awful. Her hair is beautiful when done in a half-up style so that might have been the better choice but overall the dress/shoes/belt combo is terrific, though.

This is my favorite look of this visit. Very pretty and looks great on her.

Lovely blue colour!

:previous:

Indeed, it is! ?

Today, February 9, Catharina-Amalia wore red pants with a very lovely blouse:

And look number 2 for the meeting with the press:

Last edited:
The red pants and earrings don't do much and a nice floral dress would have been nicer.

I’ve enjoyed seeing more of Amalia’s developing style on this visit. Some looks worked better than others, but I think she’ll hit her stride over the next few years and be interesting to follow. I like that she’s not afraid to wear bright colours - IMO they suit her complexion really well.

I picture her winding up as a more restrained version of her mother when it comes to fashion - vibrant and original but without the completely over the top looks Maxima has occasionally worn over the years.

Princess Amalia dress code

I’ve enjoyed seeing more of Amalia’s developing style on this visit. Some looks worked better than others, but I think she’ll hit her stride over the next few years and be interesting to follow. I like that she’s not afraid to wear bright colours - IMO they suit her complexion really well.

I picture her winding up as a more restrained version of her mother when it comes to fashion - vibrant and original but without the completely over the top looks Maxima has occasionally worn over the years.

I agree with you and of course princess Amalia is still developing her own style and the princess is still young and physically still developing too.
I think princess Amalia will be a beautiful princess and queen.

That's a different picture than we are used to: very well done (and finally without that necklace :w00t: ). Best look of the king's three 'women' (Ariane is a close second: a little less make-up would have been better).

Last edited:
She looks lovely. This is a style that suits her well. A nice touch with the turqoise earrings. It seems she is following her mothers lead in draping the coat over her shoulders, which must be practical. Amalia's dress is by LK Bennett, the purse by ASOS and the shoes by Aquazzura -as by Josine Droogendijk of the blog modekoninginmaxima.

Last edited:
Everything is nice but the coat on shoulder is no needed.

Then maybe just wear it properly. I don't mind the coat itself, but I am never a fans of coat over the shoulders.

The best look on the Princess of Orange in sometime and less Hollywood starlet thank the Lord!

She looks great. I don't know what she's doing in Madrid, but keep it going because she looks happy and confident.

Everything is nice but the coat on shoulder is no needed.

Agreed. The dress is beautiful. Lovely look, but I’ve never been a fan of coats on the shoulders.

Dutch royal occasion in Rotterdam.

Agreed. The dress is beautiful. Lovely look, but I’ve never been a fan of coats on the shoulders.

At the Rotterdam occasion the king & queen of the Netherlands looks stunning, that include princess Amalia & princess Alexia, overall a*****!!

At the Rotterdam occasion the king & queen of the Netherlands looks stunning, that include princess Amalia & princess Alexia, overall a*****!!

Princess Alexia did not attend the king's day concert, she is at boarding school in Wales. Her younger sister princess Ariane, however, was present with her parents and eldest sister.

Catharina-Amalia in pink with the handbag as a nice prominent detail for today's King's Day celebration:

Last edited:
Great color for her! Love that outfit!

Really lovely colour on the Princess of Orange for the kings day family photo shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom