Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events 5: January 2018 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very lovely pictures of the twins. To me, little P Gabriella takes after her aunt P Stephanie quite a bit. And I hope P Jacques will keep those beautiful blonde hair of his into adulthood.

A lovely surprise to see Gabriella and Jacques again! Gabriella certainly has a little character and I love this photo of her. Jacques looks very cool in his jacket.

I love this beautiful photo of the princess Charlene

Princesse Charlene, princesse au grand coeur - marriane eklablog.fr

Orphans , they live in the Liv village, home for children whose parents are dead or cannot care of them, they were invited by the Princess Charlene foundation in the case of the South Africa Monaco rugby Exchange and to take part of the Sainte Devote rugbytournament , two other teams joigned them, USA rugby team and Mauritius team, during all the days of the Week, they did boat, visite Principauty of Monaco and other things all together

Sainte devote tournament video

video du tournoi de la sainte devote en présence de la princesse Charlene, du prince Albert et leurs enfants - marriane eklablog.fr

Last edited by a moderator:

Posts that contained the photos of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attending the screening of the Monaco Grand Prix documentary have been deleted, as the photos have already been shared here. With that the discussion about Princess Charlene's engagements and duties has been removed as well and can be revisited at the relevant current events threads or the extra thread for her duties, roles etc., see here. Thank you for your understanding!

Under the presidence of the prince Albert and Princess Charlene, there will be the concours d'élégance d'automobiles from june 27th to june 30th

There will be a gala and the princess Charlene will give the trophies to the winners in the honor yard of Monaco on Sunday 30th

https://www.facebook.com/events/pla...-automobile-monte-carlo-2019/773340693016091/

Announce of the concours elegance of the old autos, the price will be given in the presence of the princess Charlene in the honor yard of the palace on Sunday june 27th
This concours is Under the presidence of the prince Albert and Princesse Charlene

Concours d'élégance automobiles anciennes en présence du couple princier - marriane eklablog.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the Princely couple and their children witness the St. John's festivities from the palace balcony last night as they usually do?

:previous:

So far there are no photos of their attendance, only of the celebrations itself. So it remains unclear whether they watched the ceremony from the Palace's balcony or not:

** fb gallery **

:previous:

So far there are no photos of their attendance, only of the celebrations itself. So it remains unclear whether they watched the ceremony from the Palace's balcony or not:

** fb gallery **

There are no photos from the Corpus Christi ceremony which takes place in the palace courtyard every year and which members of the family always attend either. It's strange that there was no attendance there or at this one, definitely the first year I can ever remember no Grimaldis at either event.

Last edited:
The Feast of St. Jean Baptiste (June 24)is such a big day in the Principality with a Mass and torch light procession. At least one of the Princely family usually observes from the Palace balcony.

But this year there was zip, zero...NADA.

What happened?:ermm::sad:

No, this fest is not so important as you are thinking, there is only a blessing in the palace, not a mass , it lasts only 15minutes , there is not a torch light procession but a fire on the place of the palace and the paladienne are dancing around, the member or the members are attending on the balcony and it lasts only some minutes.
there are a mass in a Church in Monaco and dances on the place des Moulins on juni 24th but the members of the princely family were never attending this event

The Sainte devote fest in january 26 and 27 th and the procession of the good friday before the fest of easter are more important for the principauty than the fest of Saint Jean. This fest on the place of the palace was made in the years 70

Caroline and her family were at Paris, Albert was at Lausanne for the CIO and Charlene was in Greece for the christening of the baby of friends, she is the goldmother

Only the twins were in Monaco , but too Young to attend this fest

It seems that every year since the death of Rainier III i have seen either Albert, Caroline or Charlene observe the Procession, but your explanation that it is not really a major official event explains things.

Thanks melina premiere.

I wouldn't really class attendance at the Corpus Christi procession as a public duty its a pity that there was no one at the Palace balcony this year as it was more of a religious tradition rather than a public engagement.

Charlene seems slightly more relaxed and interested in being there. Very intimidating having people standing a foot away from you and just taking pictures.

Lady Green's face!!!

I agree that she does seem a bit more relaxed in these last pics with Boy George, good to see, maybe indeed she was a bit under the weather lately..

Isn't there some connection between Lady Green and the Princess?

I am not fond of this painting too.

Hopefully we won't be seeing any of George O'Dowd's art work in the Princes Palace ;)

I guess it's contemporary art most of which I hate but some people love.

The Princess is her normal charmant self in the video. Judging from pictures is very tricky. I can easily frame any story with non-smiling pictures, leaving out smiling pictures. But a video shows how one moves, talks, laughs, frowns, gestures and shows a more complete story.

Photos of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attending the Awards Ceremony of Peace and Sport can be found at the family's current events thread, posts with identical content have been removed.

Do we know when the children's Christmas party at the palace is being held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom