Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events 5: January 2018 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

I've read it is planned for tomorrow, December 18.

Thank you, nice that it's on the same day as the British Royal family's Christmas lunch at BP. Looking forward to all the pics tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was really nice to see the Princess with Prince Albert at the Princess Grace hospital yesterday,we've been seeing more and more of Charlene which is a marked improvement.

It's good to see her again, and again a bit more relaxed than earlier this year; hopefully from here on we get to see her more so we can just comment on the event and don't have to add "hope we'll see more of her" everytime ;)

Also: can I just say how great P.Albert is at these kind of events, he always looks as if he's happy to be there, whatever event it is, and looks genuinly interested in all kinds of people! It probably is something you can learn by doing events a lot, but he seems to have a natural gift for it!

Good to see P.Albert has recovered and back with his family!
Exactly my thoughts too Lee-Z and a wonderful Easter message from the Princely couple.

Yes it is good to see that P Albert has recovered
The family is at Roc Agel, we saw yesterday on the photos the twins gardening there
I kile the little dogs

:previous: How lovely! Prince Albert is noticeably thinner, but he looks well.

The little dogs in Princess Charlene's lap are so adorable!:flowers:

Great to see Albert doing better and with his family for Easter :flowers:

The dogs are so adorable.

Love the photos of the kids earlier.

Lovely. Roc Agel really looks like a great place to be for a young family.

Great to see Albert back with his wife but in this specific video she seems more like a prop saying 'happy easter' in French and English at (about) the right moment.

Great to see Albert back with his wife but in this specific video she seems more like a prop saying 'happy easter' in French and English at (about) the right moment.

Yes. The Prince with his hand tapping on her back: "your turn now!"
:lol:

But the intention was good. Joyeuses Pâques !

Roc Agel is a perfect retreat for Easter and for the Prince to recuperate.

Wonderful to see the Princely couple supporting the Monaco Red Cross campaign and the Prince is looking a lot healthier and relaxed.

Prince Albert does look relaxed. It probably did him good to be forced to take a break. He does too much in my opinion.

Charlene, on the other hand, is looking quite tired here. Tough times at the moment.

The Princess looks beaming and so at ease,great to see the Princely couple.

Albert and Charlene and their twins appear to be in great form.?

But i wonder why Albert and Charlene are not wearing masks?

I don't want to speak too soon but Charlene is like a different woman since the lockdown. She's more active, happy looking and her clothes are superb. I am very pleasantly surprised. Long may it continue.

I don't want to speak too soon but Charlene is like a different woman since the lockdown. She's more active, happy looking and her clothes are superb. I am very pleasantly surprised. Long may it continue.
I agree. I think it's because her Foundation work is really engaging her and getting the spotlight it deserves. She said herself the end of last year was difficult - two close friends died, her father was not very well. It really feels like this is a more polished version of the smiling, spontaneous girl that Albert first started going out with. Hope this continues. The work happening with her Foundation is really worthwhile.

The official photos:

Am I the only one who noticed that Gabriella's hair is turning red? or maybe it is just because of the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom