Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events 5: January 2018 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures. I’m sure the gifts are much appreciated by the citizens.

I like these nice pictures too.

When is the children's party at the Palace? It seems to be taking ages to come around this year.

It is to morrow, wednesday december 19th, last year, it was wednesday december 18th 2017, it is always a wednesday because the children of Monaco have no school and it is always one week before christmas, it depends of the work time of Prince Albert

Looking forward to the pictures, I hope the twins are there too!

Albert looks slimmer and more youthful recently.?

Surprise outing for the couple...nice to see them doing this together.

The strawberries look so fresh and tasty...

She looks lovely but why does she only wear black and grey these days?

It seems not to be grey but blue, a bright color

The pupils of the Elementary school of Peille are Learning to swim and the water safety with the princess charlene of Monaco foundation

What a nice award for the Princely couple today.

It seems not to be grey but blue, a bright color

The pupils of the Elementary school of Peille are Learning to swim and the water safety with the princess charlene of Monaco foundation

No it's grey, I wish it was blue.

Grey or blue, I see rather blue but personnaly, I like this color, it fits very well to Charlene and there will be persons who will be never pleased, question of taste

Grey or blue, I see rather blue but personnaly, I like this color, it fits very well to Charlene and there will be persons who will be never pleased, question of taste

Well I'm not one if those people who will never be pleased I merely wish she would wear colours other than black and grey.

Seems like a nice visit from Albert and Charlene. And those strawberries look delicious indeed - wish I could grab one from my screen and have a taste myself!

Here's a video of the couple's visit to Peille, France, last weekend:

The princely couple and Prince Jacques were attending the vendredi Saint Procession on the balcony of the palace

https://www.monacomatin.mc/vie-loca...ont-lance-les-fetes-de-paques-a-monaco-376804

Where are the other members of the family? it is a big celebration for the catholic people

It is a pity that Gabriella was not present , I have the feeling that Albaert and Charlene want that he would be use to attend some cérémonies without his sister twin because he is very near to her , it is the second time that Jacques was alone to attend a religious eremony

The newspaper said that he did not stay longtimes near his parents

other photos

https://www.facebook.com/DioceseMonaco/photos/pcb.2137104293072248/2137103789738965/?type=3&theater

A beautiful cermony

Melina, I agree with you. It is a good thing that sometimes only one of the twins attends official functions. That way they will get used to leading separate lives.

Nice to see Hereditary Prince Jacques with his parents watching the Good Friday procession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom