General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
George future king or not is a child. The last thing we need is a spoiled best who terrorizes everyone as no one will correct the future king.

The kids are too young they dint have any idea of their future role. Their parents have said that they want the kids to be normal. Part if that is being involved in family events. This wasn't a public wedding, a private event.

If you are going to be a future King then the best ones to correct you as a child are your parents. :)

Prince George takes ballet classes at his private school.

Prince William has revealed how his oldest child has a lot in common with his late mother, Princess Diana.

Speaking to finalists of the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards at a reception inside Kensington Palace, William revealed that Prince George, aged five, shares a hobby with his grandmother, who died 16 years before he was born.

Will was talking to a 14-year-old boy named Junior, who was being honoured the anti-bullying advocacy work he has done after being teased for dancing.

The Duke told him: "George is doing dancing as well, he loves it."

He then went on to talk about his mother and issued some kind words to the youngster on continuing to do what he loves.

He said: “My mother always used to dance. She loved dancing. And if it’s something you love, you do what you love. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise. Keep at it.”

Read more: Prince William reveals lovely thing George has in common with grandmother Diana

Kate was back at her old Sloane Square stomping grounds for a bit of shopping with Prince George

The Duchess of Cambridge likes to lead as normal a life as possible, and is often spotted doing the school run with her two oldest children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte. And last week, the down-to-earth Duchess was spotted taking George on a shopping trip to department store Peter Jones by a fan, who wrote about the encounter on Twitter. The pair were seen at the Sloane Square branch browsing after George had finished school at St Thomas's Battersea for the day. Kate is a big fan of the luxury department store, and was previously seen getting school shoes for George and Charlotte in there ahead of the new term in September
Read more: Catherine and Prince George enjoy after school shopping trip

Reactions: eya
“The Duchess of Cambridge enjoyed some quality mother-and-daughter bonding time with Princess Charlotte after the pair were spotted at Royal Opera House last week. In a newly surfaced social media picture, Kate could be seen taking her little girl to a special viewing of The Nutcracker on Thursday. She spent time chatting to fellow guests, whilst Charlotte patiently held onto her hand.”

Via Hello Magazine

There are photos on Instagram via @royalteawithjam of the Duchess of Cambridge shopping at a store called The Range in Norfolk. I’m not going to add a link in case there are copyright and privacy issues.
George and Charlotte were with her as well.

I know folks get excited when they see them in public...(reportedly the lady actually asked the Duchess to take a selfie with her but was declined) ...but I really do feel when they are not on official business or at a public event they should be left alone, especially when the kids are present.

LaRae

I must say asking for a picture and being politely declined so going off and taking pics anyway seems pretty unfair. The best but about it to me is that the Range is not exactly where you expect to find royalty. Its a bit like Woolworths use to be. Apparently they were picking up a lot of art / craft supplies.

I think it was rude. The DoC and her children were there in a private capacity. They are entitled to be left alone.

I agree with you Terri Terri. When they're out and about doing things that a mom does with her kids, they should be left alone. I imagine that Kate realizes that people will approach her and she does her best to discourage them but with a smile and with grace.

The kids are probably going to be having a blast making their own holiday decorations for their tree and really getting into the spirit of things. Perhaps making something special to take to Gan-Gan's house.

Just seen the pictures on the Sun's website, extraordinary to see her queuing at the till. Becoming royal certainly hasn't changed her at all. The Range is a great shop BTW but certainly not expensive, it just shows how many millionaires must be wasting a fortune unnecessarily. Kate obviously can see that too and won't just spend money for the sake of it when she can get good quality products for a fraction of the price. Good on her.

Catherine seems to be very natural and has not changed much after marriage. Adapted well to his new life as a member of the British royal family, the fact of having dated many years with Prince William also helped.

What I like most of all about the Cambridge family is that the kids are growing up doing things that kids do such as making holiday things and going shopping with mom to get the supplies and just being "normal" kids. In the long run, I think this will help the kids adapt to their royal roles in the future.

Catherine has always seemed like an extremely grounded, mature person to me. She kept her head during all the years of dating and vicious press that went with it. She kept her head and her dignity when she and William took their very short "break." She's managed her life since their marriage in an impressive way. I think that level-headedness bodes very well for her children, and for the future of the monarchy.

That said, why the poor woman can't take her kids to shop for art supplies two days before Christmas without some inconsiderate clod taking photos and selling them to the press is beyond me. Sometimes I really wonder about people.

How this woman dare to ask for a selfie? this woman is brainless! I am sure they like some privacy and it is not good in front of the kids! She wants her kids to have as much normal life possible!

Catherine has always seemed like an extremely grounded, mature person to me. She kept her head during all the years of dating and vicious press that went with it. She kept her head and her dignity when she and William took their very short "break." She's managed her life since their marriage in an impressive way. I think that level-headedness bodes very well for her children, and for the future of the monarchy.

That said, why the poor woman can't take her kids to shop for art supplies two days before Christmas without some inconsiderate clod taking photos and selling them to the press is beyond me. Sometimes I really wonder about people.

I agree. Sometimes I'd love to be a royal but then there are times like this, media and members of the public wise, that I'm glad that I can go about my daily life without someone shoving a camera in my face or asking for photos.

It’s Catherine and Louis. They had a nice time out.

Seems like the Cambridge family are having a quiet half term, perhaps at Anmer.

Any confirmation William and Kate are skiing? The photos are all from previous trips.

Last edited by a moderator:
The discussion about Meghan’s baby shower is off-topic and has been deleted.

At this point in time, none have been seen to confirm if the family is skiing.

If they are indeed off skiing, then its good they have been able to escape the public gaze. Well done.

True. I hope they are back in the UK if it is discovered that they did go skiing.

Why is it a problem "if it is discovered that they did go skiing"? Are they not allowed to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom