General News for the Wales Family 2: March 2024-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Posts about the recent health update of the Princess of Wales have been moved here:

Prince George, 11, flew with an instructor as his parents watched from the ground at White Waltham Airfield near Maidenhead, Berks, a 20-minute drive from their Windsor home.

The Prince and Princess of Wales have made a donation to help replenish stock at a south London food bank which had thousands of pounds worth of goods stolen.

(Sorry, I copied that from the BBC website, where it was in bold type, and I can't work out how to un-bold it!)

According to the article the food lost approximately 3,000.00 pounds worth of food and hygiene products.
Kensington Palace said Prince William and Catherine had heard about the burglary and wanted to offer their support.

The food bank said the couple had pledged £3,500.

The Prince and Princess of Wales have made a donation to help replenish stock at a south London food bank which had thousands of pounds worth of goods stolen.

(Sorry, I copied that from the BBC website, where it was in bold type, and I can't work out how to un-bold it!)
@Alison H Re I copied that from the BBC website, where it was in bold type, and I can't work out how to un-bold it!
  1. Highlight ad copy the text you selected
  2. place the mouse on the chat box, right click and select the line copied to be placed as 'Place as plain text' and that removes the tricky original bold setting from being carried over.
Re article, that was such a nice gesture of the Wales. Hope the food bank had cameras to prevent the crime to be repeated.

Back
Top Bottom