Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed and Family: August 2005- January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many wives?

How many wives does SMZ have? I've heard two. Is Sheikha Salama Bint Mubarak his wife?

Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed's Airforce Pics

Hi,
Does anyone know when and from whom H.H Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed learned flying from and has any pictures of H.H Sheilkh Mohammad Bin Zayed in his early flying days (i.e) early 1980's.

Nawaz

How many wives does SMZ have? I've heard two. Is Sheikha Salama Bint Mubarak his wife?

Sheikh Mohammed has one wife only.

Hi,
Does anyone know when and from whom H.H Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed learned flying from and has any pictures of H.H Sheilkh Mohammad Bin Zayed in his early flying days (i.e) early 1980's.

Nawaz

I would suppose he learned flying from when he joined the army in the UAE.

Emirati Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahayan (R) listens to US envoy to the Middle East George Mitchell as they arrive for a luncheon at Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi on July 24, 2009. Mitchell is on an official visit to the United Arab Emirates as part of a regional tour (ANP)

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4216/95307967.jpg

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince meets President and PM of Singapore

General Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, on Wednesday met with President S.R. Nathan and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of the Republic of Singapore... - Full Article

Sheikh Mohammed's 2 day visit to China

President of China receives Mohammed bin Zayed

...His Highness Sheikh Mohammed said: "Tolerance, openness and understanding are critical to ongoing stability in all regions of the world as is respect for the law. After all, nonviolence and understanding are essential elements of the Islamic faith." The Chinese President voiced ... - Full Article

Picture gallery (WAM)

Last edited:
Mohammed bin Zayed attends religious lecture
Article

These lectures take place in Ramadan on a weekly bases sometimes there are 2 lectures a week. The lectures take place in Shk Mohammed's palace and what I do quite appreciate is that anybody is allowed to go to themm

Here is another article with a picture and another article with a picture

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Underscores Deep Bilateral Ties in Meetings with Senior US Government Officials
Article

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Praises Strength, Breadth of UAE-US Relationship in Meeting with President Obama

...Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, met with US President Barack Obama at the White House. The Crown Prince and President Obama discussed the wide-ranging and mutually beneficial relationship that unites the two countries, and pledged to continue the close cooperation on the security, economic, and energy fronts... - Full Article

Picture

Mohammed Bin Zayed receives IRENA Director Gen

...During the meeting Pelosse gave a detailed presentation on the latest activities and projects undertaken by IRENA as well as its plans for the future... - Article

Maryam Bint Mohammed Bin Zayed launches 'From Children in Abu Dhabi' initiative

...The initiative supports the development of creative skills for self-expression using art as a universal language. - Article

A handout picture released by the Emirates News Agency WAM shows Emirati Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahayan (C)
being vaccinated against swine flu or influenza A(H1N1) in Abu Dhabi to mark the start of a vaccination campaign on November 7, 2009.

Picture
WAM article

General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan (2-L), Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces talks to an exhibitor at the World Future Energy Summit 2010 (WFES) in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on 19 January 2010. World leaders, policy makers, experts and investors from 100 countries meet in Abu Dhabi for the third WFES focused on climate change and energy challenges. Over 600 exhibitors from 50 countries will be exhibiting at the World Future Energy and Environment Exhibitions on a total space of 40,000sqm.

Picture Gallery

(WAM) Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan attends Summit

13 April 2010, 8:32 AM
WASHINGTON DC: His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, today met Joe Biden, the Vice President of the United States.
The two sides discussed issues of bilateral economic, diplomatic and security cooperation as well as the situation in Iraq and the Middle East peace process.
The meeting - which took place on the sidelines of the Nuclear Security Summit which started today in the US capital and was hosted by the US President Barack Obama - was also aimed at fostering international cooperation to prevent nuclear terrorism.
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed was at the head of the UAE delegation to the Nuclear Security Summit, which was attended by 47 world leaders.
His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Foreign Minister of the UAE, also attended the meeting.
SideNote - {Sheikh Mohammed spent most of the morning laughing, I did not get a chance to see his face, he was either looking at someone else or laughing looking at the ground :eek: I had my cell ready for a snap shot....I would have shared the pictures...:bang:} It is still early here so maybe I'll get one later...:whistling:

Mohamed bin Zayed: The UAE, under the leadership of Sheikh Khalifa, is proud of its relations with the US. http://www.theroyalforums.com/Sites...h=gsec,sprache=en,groesse=LightWindowZoom.jpg

The article is dated for 13/4/2010; however the meeting took place on 12/4/2010. The Sheikn is wearing a dark green/like olive green suite today, which is 13/4/2010.

The General Secretariat of the Executive Council - Abu Dhabi - Government News

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates Armed Forces, sits before a plenary session at the Washington Convention Center April 13, 2010 in Washington, DC. Delegates from forty-seven countries have gathered at the invitation of the U.S. government to talk about nuclear security and how to make dangerous materials less accessible to terrorists.

ANP Picture Gallery

Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates Armed Forces, arrives at the Andrews Air Force base for the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 11, 2010.

ANP Picture Gallery

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince gave a reception for the Jiu Jitsu champions

HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces gave a reception separately for the champions of the Abu Dhabi Schools Jiu Jitsu championship and the UAE national champions who ranked second at the World Cup of Jiu Jitsu Championship for Professionals, which was held in Abu Dhabi in April.

Present were HH Sheikh Rashid bin Saud Al Mualla, Umm Al Qaiwain Crown Prince, HE Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair, the Speaker of Federal National Council, The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior Lt. General HH Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan and HH Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Chief of Abu Dhabi Crown Prince's Court.

Sheikh Mohammed expressed his pleasure about meeting 35 male students, 36 female students and a number of administrative staff and trainers, adding that they are young promising sports talents in this sports, urging them to continue training to represent the country in the world championships. - WAM

Does anyone know the names of his sons? I am doing a research paper and it would be greatly appreciated.

Abusive parents receive seven-year prison term...follow-up

Mohammed Bin Zayed and his daughter, Sheikh Shamma - Picture ** Article

Here is a follow-up to the story previous mention...

BU DHABI // A father and stepmother who beat their nine-year-old daughter so badly that she had to be taken to hospital with severe injuries were sentenced to seven years in prison by Abu Dhabi Court of Cassation.

In April 2009, the girl was taken to Al Mafraq Hospital with bruises and burns. Her father told doctors she had fallen off her bicycle.

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100611/NATIONAL/706109836/1010/rss

What is the name of the wife of CP Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan?

Does anybody know any means of contacting His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, (any email / postal address or any contact number of any relevant person) through which His Highness can be contacted or a message can be forwarded to His Highness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom