Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 10: October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Correct. Furthermore... moving Heaven and Earth for Latifa .. did not grant her the freedom she wanted. She is just alive.
Alive but barely moore from the reports from her house arrest. You can be alive or live. Different things...

Correct. Furthermore... moving Heaven and Earth for Latifa .. did not grant her the freedom she wanted. She is just alive.
But Mahra's mother and maternal family are Europeans, for them is obvious that the times when women were subordinated to men are over, that women can live a life they want.

Why is monogamy an alien concept to some of them?!
Why you think monogamy is alien to them? Most of them are monogamous. Only Hamdan has 2 wives and rest of his brothers has 1 wife. If you see carefully, the men who are rulers had multiple wives.

I ain't an insider, i said what i observed according to their Insta activity. May be there was reason or no reason. Probably he was cheating from the first and this time Mahra caught red-handed and things got serious.

So now that Sheikha Mahra bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the daughter of UAE Prime Minister and Dubai ruler Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, announced her intention to leave her husband on instagram what Will happen to her? I mean she divorces her husband the way men divorce women in islamic tradition. And this has gone viral on theworlds media sites.

Will she have a faith like Princess Shamsa and Princess Latifa for disgraceing her family?
Why you guys think like that? A lot of Sheikhas get divorced and then they move out from their husband’s house. They all are rich and move on their own. Mahra will live in her house where she used to live before marriage or will move in somewhere. Now she has her daughter with her. Why you think her father will do some bad to her for divorce? Rather he may say her to divorce him as Mana cheated.

This Mana guy is no important person to Dubai government nor his father. He is nothing to Mahra that she should fear

I would like to touch à point being a European, ignorant of these customs. Many posters talked about monogamy and polygamy. But i see a major difference here. Polygamy is taking more than one official women. I don't say that is something acceptable (especially from a European) but taking an additional woman (max 4 if I'm nor wrong) is something apparent... not hidden. Is an official act.
But cheeting is something else. (Nor better nor worse but different) is a hidden act.
Mahra sais that her husband was busy with other companions. ...she didn't say he he brought an additional wife.
If I'm wrong please correct me. But for me ...the husband.. just went around with other women.

Back
Top Bottom