The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensible clothes and hairstyle for the event. I love Sweaty Betty - I don't run these days but they also have good items for dance exercising and yoga.

Very lovely look for both latest engagements. She always looks good when attending sporting engagements. I love the blazer for the Windsor event.

Very sportive look on the Princess and very appropriate except her rings for this event.

The Princess of Wales was in Nuneaton today, June 15, to meet health visitors taking part in a new field study funded by the Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood. She wore a dress by Cefinn:

** gallery **

Last edited:
A really lovely dress and colour on The Princess of Wales today :previous:

Very pretty and flattering dress; she always looks nice in shades of green.

A lovely dress but it needs a lining/ underskirt .

The Princess of Wales was in Nuneaton today, June 15, to meet health visitors taking part in a new field study funded by the Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood. She wore a dress by Cefinn:

** gallery **
Lovely dress, but I'm not a fan of white shoes in general. Wishing for a nude colored heal.

On the first look, the dress was nice, but then I looked closer and did not like the pattern anymore.
The shoes are a big miss, not only because they are white but also because for such a day stilettos are a no go.

Unles I’m mistaken, there’s white in the dress. With it being summer and a matching color- white shoes makes sense to me.

The dress is nice.

** gallery **

I only the color.

Lovely dress, but I'm not a fan of white shoes in general. Wishing for a nude colored heal.

I can't help but smile when I see a lament for a pair of nude shoes on the Princess of Wales. It wasn't that long ago that she was regularly pilloried, on these very pages, for wearing nude shoes! :flowers:

** gallery **

The dress is typical Catherine style. The shoes aren't great...her poor feet are suffering!

I think its absolutely fine, and an underskirt wasn't required. Its 2023!

Yeah 2023 doesn't mean not dressing for work. Wearing a see through dress to an event with children, yeah not appropriate.

Yeah 2023 doesn't mean not dressing for work. Wearing a see through dress to an event with children, yeah not appropriate.
I'm sure the children will be just fine. What's appropriate or not isn't something that children spend their time worrying about. Pearl clutching is an adult thing.

The need for an underskirt wasn’t a prudish observation, just a fact -the light weight, see through material requires a lining.

I do believe the Princess of Wales was adequately dressed for work, and for the engagement.The dress was not what I might describe as "see through", a light silhouette against the light is not inappropriate in my opinion. Others may feel differently.

I do believe the Princess of Wales was adequately dressed for work, and for the engagement.The dress was not what I might describe as "see through", a light silhouette against the light is not inappropriate in my opinion. Others may feel differently.
I agree. Seethrough means that you can see her colour underwear, this was just a silhouette of her legs.

I don't think a lightweight fabric is a problem re: being see through but IMO it always looks more elegant and hangs better with a lining.

I'm not a fan of white shoes either - reminds me of fake tan/beauty pageants!

I don't think a lightweight fabric is a problem re: being see through but IMO it always looks more elegant and hangs better with a lining.
!

Yes, you expressed it exactly as I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom