Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 3: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zara and Mike have attended the Magic Millions events for years, so it isn't a recent fad of some sort.

Zara and Mike have attended the Magic Millions events for years, so it isn't a recent fad of some sort.
It's not them attending the event. They have every right to attend whatever event that pays them.
However, it's the D-List celebrity- attention-seeking behavior that is appalling.

For the most time of the year they live a rather quiet life with Zara competing and occasionally appearing on royal events. When we hear from Mike it's mostly in connection with his podcast or on a golfcourse where he plays for charity causes. I'm not mentioning the jungle because that was nothing regular imo.

So if they go "nuts" once or even twice a year it's nothing to blame them.

I rather like such people than others who play the Saint Mother Mary.

MIke is not a particularly charming bloke, shall we say? I always felt that Zara coudl do better

She's rather silly at times but not crass usually like Mike. I've always felt she was a prety pleasant woman and could do better.

Those pictures are adorable. I love how normal Mike and Zara and their family are considering the circumstances they live in.

Mike has always seemed yobbish to me.

He doesn't just seem yobbish, he IS. And naff. And everything else.:cool:

I don't care much at all for this branch of the family which is why I avoid their thread.

Those pictures are adorable. I love how normal Mike and Zara and their family are considering the circumstances they live in.
Well they can afford that because they have no titles and are simply well connected. Plus Zara has never been an Orthodox type of lady and her husband isn’t conventional. But I put it down to the fact that her mother and possibly her father raised her with a certain mindset.

What an enjoyable interview! They seem like a perfectly lovely couple and it made the interview such a pleasure to watch.

I only see Mike and Zara and would think that at least Mia is expected at school.

Children don't have a winter break at school in the UK?

I simply called them "the family" instead of "the couple" or "Zara and Mike", that's all ;)

Children don't have a winter break at school in the UK?

Late January would be an unlikely time for a winter break. Christmas break is over by now... Some countries have another break late February, others have a Spring break instead late March.

I simply called them "the family" instead of "the couple" or "Zara and Mike", that's all ;)
I wonder how long they've been home in between their Australia trip and this winter sport holiday; assuming that the children weren't joining them either in Australia (although Lucas could have easily come with them - but they would have needed someone to take care of them when they were at the Millions events).

Back in the UK Zara attended the Festival Trials Day at Cheltenham Racecourse today, January 28:

** dm article **

Back
Top Bottom