Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 3: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being a woman, I'm familiar with where my boobs are, and he wasn't grabbing her boobs. He grabbed her around the ribcage, and his hands were on her sides, not her chest. Let's not start accusing him of sexual battery.

I never suggested any such thing, SM, I suggested it was not a positive look for someone associated with the royal family.

Lovely to see them reunited and so in love. I regret he was eliminated !

Australian Vogue has an article about Zara, Mike and the family at Aston Farm prior to the Magic Millions Carnival on the Gold Coast in January:

** vogue.com.au: The royal enclosure: Zara and Mike Tindall invite us into Aston Farm **

Zara was seen shopping shortly before Mike had to leave the show:

** dm article: Princess Anne's daughter Zara Tindall enjoys a luxury shopping spree in Byron Bay ..**

On November 27 Mike and Zara attended the I'm A Celeb wrap party:

** dm article: Zara Tindall shows off her toned legs in a green dress as she joins husband Mike ..**

And they visited Sea World with the children:

** dm article: PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Doting dad Mike Tindall makes the most of his jungle freedom on a day out ..**

Last edited:
Today, November 29, Zara and Mike attended an event in Melbourne in connection with the 2022 Australian Open that will start on December 1:

** instagram gallery **

I thought of the Queen and them all when I saw little Mia screaming away. Wonder if she will follow in family footsteps. I haven’t heard about any of the younger royals horse riding.

I thought of QEII when I saw Mia, too. We are going to have a real treat watching these little ones grow, they have such strong characters already.

I thought of the Queen and them all when I saw little Mia screaming away. Wonder if she will follow in family footsteps. I haven’t heard about any of the younger royals horse riding.
I think the only ones interested of Zara’s first cousins in horse riding are Louise. I think Beatrice and Eugenie did ride as young children but they don’t do that now.

I think the only ones interested of Zara’s first cousins in horse riding are Louise. I think Beatrice and Eugenie did ride as young children but they don’t do that now.

They very well might, it would just probably be private since they don’t ride at a competitive level. For me, it’s something I’ll always love and do whenever I get the chance, but it’s not a huge part of my current life so people don’t know how much I enjoy it.

Zara and Mike seem to having a good time in Australia and enjoying the sun!

Do you think they may move there permanently?

Do you think they may move there permanently?

I can’t see that happening while Zara is still pursuing a competitive eventing career. The cost of transporting her top horses would be enormous and then she’d have to pay for stabling and use of facilities. Gatcombe Park is what makes that pursuit financially viable.

Maybe it’s something they’d consider later in life though. Or perhaps there are resources I’m not aware of.

I wonder if she has any contact with her third cousin Ellen Lascelles, who lives in Australia.

I wonder if she has any contact with her third cousin Ellen Lascelles, who lives in Australia.
I don’t think so? I also don’t think she knows her personally.

Is this the next grandchild going down the path of making money in the spotlight,
I am really surprised though being part of this tasteless show maybe we are meant to expect even more to come from Mike, but Zara.
If Anne is d'accord with this? But what can one do once the children are grown-up.

Are the Tindalls due to find new ways of financing their lavish lifestyle?
Living with Mommy does not save enough bucks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the next grandchild going down the path of making money in the spotlight,
I am really surprised though being part of this tasteless show maybe we are meant to expect even more to come from Mike, but Zara.
If Anne is d'accord with this? But what can one do once the children are grown-up.

Are the Tindalls due to find new ways of financing their lavish lifestyle?
Living with Mommy does not save enough bucks?
The Tindalls are well-off and are not royals so what they do is of no serious consequence. Zara and Mike live their lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom