Prince Henrik's Plans for his Final Resting Place: August 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more ways to get what one wants if they are absolutely serious about it. Studying the Danish constitution would be a start and perhaps enlisting the services of a constitutional expert to develop a case for his arguments would be one way. Ranting, raving, bullying and threatening to hold his breath until he's blue in the face to get what he wants are hallmarks of a tantrum with no legitimate basis behind it and cannot be taken seriously.

In that respect, I agree with you 100 %. PH is hurting his cause by acting the way he is acting.

In any case, I am afraid it is a hopeless cause anyway, especially now that the "prince consort" rule seems to be in use everywhere in Europe.

He was a diplomat and presumably learned the art of diplomacy. But now he is behaving like a spoiled brat who wants his own way. That is what makes me think there is something not quite right about how his brain is functioning. He may not have Alzheimer's but I do think there is something affecting his judgement. Many older people develop some impairment of brain function even if they don't have Alzheimer's or clinical dementia. That's why older people are frequently the targets of con artists. It doesn't seem like he can present a rational argument, he just knows what he wants and he is not getting it.

This makes a lot of sense to me. I've even seen examples of it in myself and hubby as we roll into our golden years. Things that we thought our parents thought were cool were "square" to us and we see the up and coming generations and shake our head at "what is this crapola they call music?" or have the tendency to still say "icebox" instead of refrigerator or bemoan how much things used to cost back in the day. The way things were change but sometimes the mental outlook on it doesn't.

I think a lot of it too depends on the person and how they view grudges. Some people hold onto them for dear life and the thoughts of setting things right is never far from their thoughts as they feel the need to get even or set things right and triumph over adversity and that grudge grows and grows. Personally, I hate carrying grudges. They shed horribly. :D

I just looked at some footage from the Cours of 2002 that started all of this and I have some comments.
Prince Henrik was furious because in the absence of his wife the Queen he had to witness their son the Crown Prince take her place and host the official Denmark in his fathers house something PH felt should have been his place as the consort of QM.
The thing is Queen Margrethe was present at the greeting of the Governement at the New Years Cour and then she left before the dinner which was hosted by PH.
Later at the Diplomats reception at Christiansborg (which is not the house of PH) the Prince took first place and was greeted by everyone first before the Crown Prince who only stepped in to give the speech greeting the diplomats usually given by QM. All this is in line with the Constitution that states that if the King isnt present he is represented by the heir.
As the Pater familias Prince Henrik was the host at all the Cours of 2002 except for when it was interpreted that the constitution demanded that the Heir to the throne step in to represent the King.

Last edited:
From the establishment of the modern hereditary monarchy in Denmark (in 1660, I believe) until the change to the Act of Succession in 1953, only males could inherit the Danish throne. Queen Margrethe II, who ascended the throne in 1972, is therefore the first reigning queen in the history of the modern Danish monarchy , which also makes Prince Henrik the first modern consort of a reigning queen. So, with all due respect to you and to Muhler, I submit that, prior to QMII, Denmark actually had no tradition regarding the naming of the consort of the reigning queen., simply because there was no such thing in Denmark.

What the Danes did with respect to Henrik's titles, which I believe the Court itself acknowledged the first time Henrik questioned his rank, was actually to adopt the precedent of other countries, namely post-18th century Britain and the Netherlands, where the husband of the reigning queen was only a prince. [...]

PH is the first male consort - ever - in the DRF.
QMII is the first female monarch - ever - in the DRF.

[...]

The realities are that PH is the first male consort in the DRF. He's a trailblazer. PH is the first page in a new blank book.
After he the first time pointed out that he felt sidelined, he got the title of Prince Consort, which at the time was accepted and indeed thought deserved by the public.
Then a few years ago, he blew it. He wanted to be king. There was no talk about king consort, it was king. That was categorically dismissed, not only by QMII but also the people and the politicians.

That was as far as people were ready to go in regards to reforms and gender equality within the DRF.
Although PH had increased his popularity remarkably and even managed to remain pretty popular after this, the vast majority of Danes and the politicians simply did not think he deserved it. It wasn't so much a question of the wording in the Constitution (even though it annoyed the politicians to no end!) it was PH's credit score that was simply too low.

This time PH has hammered in the final nail in that coffin. There is no way the people will accept him with a title as king consort, even if he by some remote chance actually got it.
He has embarrassed the tribe and unless he no longer knows what he is doing, the tribe will not forgive him!
To me this is not an academic discussion, it's about feelings.
PH has embarrassed my country, he has embarrassed my Queen, my royal family and he has embarrassed me!
The realities are that PH blew it, big time!

[...]

My thoughts are that Muhler's post and Mbruno's post are both absolutely right. Lene Balleby, the head of the press office, recently said that: "[...] in regards to the question about title, we in Denmark have decided to follow the European tradition which has been applied in both England and Holland." (See: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...is-final-resting-place-42734.html#post2007594). But in regards to the people and the politicians of Denmark, their reasons and the discussion are about Prince Henrik and the Danish royal house, not the traditions in other countries.

On a side note, both females and males could inherit the Danish throne in accordance with Articles 27-40 of the Kongelov of 1665, which used the semi-Salic form of succession. However, the articles were repealed by the succession law of 1853.

Kongeloven, 14. november 1665

Last edited:
On a side note, both females and males could inherit the Danish throne in accordance with Articles 27-40 of the Kongelov of 1665, which used the semi-Salic form of succession. However, the articles were repealed by the succession law of 1853.

Kongeloven, 14. november 1665

Thats true. There are (drawn) images and reports from the celebrations in Copenhagen at the birth of the future Gustav IV of Sweden who through his mother Sofia Magdalena of Denmark had a claim to the Danish throne.

Later at the Diplomats reception at Christiansborg (which is not the house of PH) the Prince took first place and was greeted by everyone first before the Crown Prince who only stepped in to give the speech greeting the diplomats usually given by QM. All this is in line with the Constitution that states that if the King isnt present he is represented by the heir.
As the Pater familias Prince Henrik was the host at all the Cours of 2002 except for when it was interpreted that the constitution demanded that the Heir to the throne step in to represent the King.

And this was the thing that made him so miffed that he had to leave the country??

From the establishment of the modern hereditary monarchy in Denmark (in 1660, I believe) until the change to the Act of Succession in 1953, only males could inherit the Danish throne. Queen Margrethe II, who ascended the throne in 1972, is therefore the first reigning queen in the history of the modern Danish monarchy , which also makes Prince Henrik the first modern consort of a reigning queen. So, with all due respect to you and to Muhler, I submit that, prior to QMII, Denmark actually had no tradition regarding the naming of the consort of the reigning queen., simply because there was no such thing in Denmark.

What the Danes did with respect to Henrik's titles, which I believe the Court itself acknowledged the first time Henrik questioned his rank, was actually to adopt the precedent of other countries, namely post-18th century Britain and the Netherlands, where the husband of the reigning queen was only a prince. Incidentallly, that happens to be the (relatively recent) precedent that is now used by all European monarchies apparently, including those such as Spain where, in the past, the husband of a reigning queen was called "king".

Just because the Danes *adopted the precedent* of other countries does not mean that the Danish Government and people should do as other countries do at present so that PH can have the title of King Consort. In fact PH had the title of Prince Consort did he not and then he *retired* and went back to being just a *Prince*, so how in the world is the title King Consort going to help him today being retired? It is a useless title with no meaning behind it and should not be given just because he says so. Does anyone reward bad, hateful behavior to those that throw fits of anger, degrade and embarrass their entire family and country........I would like to think that that any reasonable person today would see how PH's behavior is damaging to his entire family and the country as a whole.

I am not sure what his thinking is and see that he is so messed up in the mind that I wonder if he is actually has type of illness for surely any reasonable person by now would understand the situation and deal with it in a mature manner. His actions are beyond repair now I think for he has done all this damage by himself period, it came out of his mouth not someone else's.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, that says it all. ALL. This was a highly intelligent worldly diplomat. No one held a gun to his head and forced him to sign away his identity, his religion, or his prerogatives.

He needs to sleep in the bed he made for himself or stay at Caix permanently and rest in an entirely different bed altogether.

Poor Frederik! There must be nothing so awkward and painful as having a father who is envious and perhaps resentful of you.:sad:

I have wondered the last several years how Frederik and Mary must feel about PH's demands.

Q: Many don’t understand Your decision?
PH: “Oh, well then it isn’t my fault. And I don’t care anyway”.

Q: But a lot of people think You let the Queen down?
PH: “Ooh? They think so? If anyone has let me down…
I think we are fine together. But no man can accept that he isn’t at the same level as his spouse”.
Q: So never mind everything else. Everything else means nothing and doesn’t matter, Your Royal Highness, when you love someone…
PH: “Nooo, it doesn’t doesn’t matter. No man can accept not being equal to his spouse”.

thank you Muhler for the translations. ( i have shorten it to quote it here). This for me is a frustrating interview. He just does not care about anything or anyone else but his precious title. He says that privately he is equal and in charge of his household, but that does not matter, he wants the title. So it's not about being treated "equal", its about having a fancy title.
He seems to dismissed his happy marriage and the love of his wife because he is focused on only one thing. Very selfish! For him its title first then wife second.
And how very disrespectful towards Denmark, who have given him everything.

This time PH has hammered in the final nail in that coffin. There is no way the people will accept him with a title as king consort, even if he by some remote chance actually got it.
He has embarrassed the tribe and unless he no longer knows what he is doing, the tribe will not forgive him!
To me this is not an academic discussion, it's about feelings.
PH has embarrassed my country, he has embarrassed my Queen, my royal family and he has embarrassed me!
The realities are that PH blew it, big time!

Had he played his cards differently, he might actually have been made king consort with public support. Now he may even have ruined it for the next male consort as well.
Which of current up-coming male consorts will now even dare whisper "king consort" for fear of being compared to PH?

perfectly written!
Hi has no regards for his wife, family or country.

Regardless of our opinions of whether or not Henrik's claims are valid or the rantings of a man devoid of his senses, the crux of the matter is that the way he's gone about trying to prove that he's been disrespected and that there is something that desperately needs to be "fixed" and going public with it and making his thoughts known (very vocally) is only serving to work against him.

Agree 100%. His very public rants are very disrespectful!
The title discussion is one thing, but his actions are another.

Looking back to the quotes from his sons regarding this matter;
Joachim "I have been aware of it for a while, and it is as my mother has already said: We all accepted it"
Frederik "I only have to say that I'm really sorry for my father's decision in a lot of ways. More can not be said about this matter at the moment".

I think for Frederik looking at this issue must have been hard. As both a son and as the heir. As a son, to deal with your father refusing to be buried with your mom over a title. To deal with him bringing this up over and over with his public rants. To see the strong words by his father to his mother, in public! As heir, to feel that resentment from Henrik, when you are only doing your duty and role as Crown Prince in representing the Queen.

But of course, if Henrik has complete disregard over how his wife feels, Im guessing he does not care about his sons opinions. Or his family, for at least 2 of his grandkids, Nikolai and Felix are at the age active in social media and seeing their grandfather show no respect.

I think the Royal House should take a position on this matter and issue a statement explaining what is going on with Prince Henrik, if he has no health problems, things are more serious.
I think one of the exits could be the Queen's abdication, so the attention would be more towards Frederik and Mary and things could calm down in this controversy.
I do not know what the real house will do, but you have to take a stand on this matter ...

I think for Frederik looking at this issue must have been hard. As both a son and as the heir. As a son, to deal with your father refusing to be buried with your mom over a title. To deal with him bringing this up over and over with his public rants. To see the strong words by his father to his mother, in public! As heir, to feel that resentment from Henrik, when you are only doing your duty and role as Crown Prince in representing the Queen.
And what if he has had to deal with that resentment since his 18th birthday when he became Crown Prince. Being regent (which his father isn't), becoming member of the State Council (which his father isn't), holding audiences (which his father doesn't) and so on...

Not at all. Is that not the private business of the married couple Margrethe and Henri where he (or she, or they) has (have) to sleep?

Surely Duc, you realize that I was making a purely rhetorical statement and don't know-and have no interest in knowing-the actual sleeping arrangements of the Danish Royal couple?:lol::ohmy:

Your English is sound enough to know the difference.:cool:

First post to the forums......I just wanted to say "thank you" to all engaged in this discussion. I've learned quite a bit on Danish royal protocol. However, I must ask, is it possible that Frederick could be a Narcissist? I see something of narcissistic tendencies at play-not disregarding the possibility of dementia or Alzheimer's, also.

I think you mean Henrik, husband of Queen "Daisy" Margrethe II. Frederik is the Crown Prince and heir to the throne.

I think its very possible that narcissistic tendencies are coming to the forefront in Henrik's mind as he grows old and holds on for dear life what he feels is rightfully his. All energies and attention are focused on this one sticking point in his mind. The "me" becomes more important in life than the "we" and the world around him and he cannot fathom why others cannot see things the way his mind does.

Its all conjecture at this point as all we have to go by is the rantings of Henrik that have been publicized with very little being said by family members or the Danish government and ministers. All I can say is that it doesn't make Henrik look good by any means. Its kind of sad.

First post to the forums......I just wanted to say "thank you" to all engaged in this discussion. I've learned quite a bit on Danish royal protocol. However, I must ask, is it possible that Frederick could be a Narcissist? I see something of narcissistic tendencies at play-not disregarding the possibility of dementia or Alzheimer's, also.

Welcome to the forum :)

You probably mean Henrik. Yes it is possible that he is narcissistic. No official word has been given from anyone about his health so basically everything is possible.

Here is what the Prime Minister said earlier today:

"I have great respect for and love for the royal family. It's not an easy time in DRF.
I will not comment on the internal relations of the Regent Couple. But simply call for all of us to respect the right of the family for a private life, not least for Prince Henrik, who has retired.
The Queen is doing ad admirable job for the country she loves so much".

- I notice that the PM, just like the leading politician Thulesen Dahl the other day, is expressing a very strong support for QMII, while not praising PH, not even for his past deeds.
I find it interesting that the PM calls for the privacy of the DRF to be respected, not least that of PH.
To me that can only be interpreted as a call to the press about backing off, and perhaps be less keen to bring PH in a situation where he will be ranting away. In short: leave him alone and don't ask him questions.

That IMO is an indication that PH is suffering from some kind of age-related mental condition. Alternatively it could also mean: Don't give the old grumpy-head airtime!

The Prime minister is right - it's time for the press to back off, and see what happens next. The family is going through a stressful time and needs to have privacy to deal with it. As for PH, my German grandmother had a saying which translates to ''this will go home with him.''

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Royal House should take a position on this matter and issue a statement explaining what is going on with Prince Henrik, if he has no health problems, things are more serious.
I think one of the exits could be the Queen's abdication, so the attention would be more towards Frederik and Mary and things could calm down in this controversy.
I do not know what the real house will do, but you have to take a stand on this matter ...

I agree.
The DRF can't afford to remain silent if there is one more episode like this. Nor can the DRF hope for their privacy to continue to be respected - unless a briefing with the editors is taking place behind the scenes, informing them that PH no longer is in his right mind.
Because something like this is in the interest of the public.

Anyway, today at least PH was off the main news and replaced by what appears to a case where a submarine may have been used as a murder weapon. Alternatively the submarine is a murder scene.
Yes, you read it correctly! A real genuine submarine. Things are pretty surreal here in DK this summer!

Welcome to the forum, Tamara77 :flowers:

As heir, to feel that resentment from Henrik, when you are only doing your duty and role as Crown Prince in representing the Queen

Exactly!!!! I am so glad that CP Frederik has Crown Princess Mary and his 4 children in his life !!

And this was the thing that made him so miffed that he had to leave the country??
Yes it was. Heres the link to the program I watched if you understand Danish.

Let's say that the possibility PH having an organic (or possibly even psychiatric) illness causing his behaviors is true. Would there or could there be a time when he would be isolated or "sent away" to prevent potential similar situations? Under what circumstances would or could that happen?

I agree.
The DRF can't afford to remain silent if there is one more episode like this. Nor can the DRF hope for their privacy to continue to be respected - unless a briefing with the editors is taking place behind the scenes, informing them that PH no longer is in his right mind.
Because something like this is in the interest of the public.

Anyway, today at least PH was off the main news and replaced by what appears to a case where a submarine may have been used as a murder weapon. Alternatively the submarine is a murder scene.
Yes, you read it correctly! A real genuine submarine. Things are pretty surreal here in DK this summer!

Welcome to the forum, Tamara77 :flowers:

Did Queen Margrethe murder Prince Henrik with a submarine? Because that's what I'd be tempted to do at this point if I was her.

Seriously, I still don't think Henrik has dementia but it has crossed my mind that he might be depressed. That can happen after an illness and hospitalization like he had. Or maybe the depression is long term and he was taken off, (or took himself off), an antidepressant. If it was something like that I would hope he and the family at some point feel they can be honest about it, but I do think illnesses like depression are still more stigmatized than dementia so it might also explain their reluctance to make some sort of statement.

If Henrik is sick or struggling in any way I understand the immediate priority has to be helping him through the worst of whatever's going on. But I still think some sort of action or at least acknowledgement of the situation needs to happen sooner rather than later.

Agree. Even if they choose to say nothing and let the events of the past few days blow over and die down....if Prince Henrik does it repeatedly in the future, then the DRF would be placed in a position where they will be FORCED to say something.

He really did embarrass his wife and also the drf. There is international coverage of this "bizarre rant" "protest for eternity ", surely queen Margarethe and Denmark doesn't deserve this.

It is also very possible that if Henrik is starting to display some signs of dementia or other mental afflictions, the family itself wishes to preserve Henrik's dignity and would rather be seen as going through yet another one of Henrik's rants rather than have him suffer the public indignity (to him) of not being all quite there and be pitied. We just don't know.

From what I've seen though through the media that has been posted here, the articles and reactions have been respectful for the most part.

:previous: I think we need to be very careful about tendering possible diagnoses about such mental conditions as Dementia or Alzheimers Disease. We are none of us in a position to examine let alone diagnose Prince Henrik. Even a qualified psychiatrist cannot do so. However, I think it unlikely as he has been angry about his position in the DRF since Crown Prince Frederik reached his majority at 18 and he is now 49!

I think it seems logical to assume that he is self-centred and self-absorbed or perhaps it is that he has spent his entire adult life being overindulged and now he has thrown down the gauntlet in an attempt to get his own way about the one thing he was never allowed. Whatever the cause, his public behaviour has been so appalling that we can only imagine how badly his private behaviour has been. That there is a less than close and loving relationship between he and his eldest son is obvious and the public humiliation heaped upon Queen Margrethe, the DRF, and worse, the Danes themselves, make this a lose, lose, situation.

Whichever way you look at it there is going to be a winner and a loser and I do not think Margrethe's abdication will help because his son would still be higher than him and I do not believe that the Danes themselves are in an "abdication" state of mind. Should Margrethe be forced to abdicate because this, it will mean she has to break her vow to her country. Should she chose divorce, she will have to break her vow to her husband. Both of these vows were made in public and before God. She would not easily recover I think.

My sympathies lie with QM, her children, grandchildren and the people of Denmark. My prayers also.

:previous: I think we need to be very careful about tendering possible diagnoses about such mental conditions as Dementia or Alzheimers Disease. We are none of us in a position to examine let alone diagnose Prince Henrik. Even a qualified psychiatrist cannot do so. However, I think it unlikely as he has been angry about his position in the DRF since Crown Prince Frederik reached his majority at 18 and he is now 49!

I think it seems logical to assume that he is self-centred and self-absorbed or perhaps it is that he has spent his entire adult life being overindulged and now he has thrown down the gauntlet in an attempt to get his own way about the one thing he was never allowed. Whatever the cause, his public behaviour has been so appalling that we can only imagine how badly his private behaviour has been. That there is a less than close and loving relationship between he and his eldest son is obvious and the public humiliation heaped upon Queen Margrethe, the DRF, and worse, the Danes themselves, make this a lose, lose, situation.

Whichever way you look at it there is going to be a winner and a loser and I do not think Margrethe's abdication will help because his son would still be higher than him and I do not believe that the Danes themselves are in an "abdication" state of mind. Should Margrethe be forced to abdicate because this, it will mean she has to break her vow to her country. Should she chose divorce, she will have to break her vow to her husband. Both of these vows were made in public and before God. She would not easily recover I think.

My sympathies lie with QM, her children, grandchildren and the people of Denmark. My prayers also.

Absolutely brilliant insight there Marg, and I sure can relate the bold for some men with such egotistical mind set can and is very damaging to all members of a family. I think Frederik is such a better man then his father and I believe that Mary has had something to do with that. You look at those children and how happy they are, they are a what I call a *One Unit* for they are there for each other all the time. I think F/M are wonderful parents and even though PH I believe gives F a hard time, he comes through with flying colors all because he can go home to a family of his own that is there for him all the time yet the pressure must at times be very difficult for him.
I feel so sad for QM yet it is her call now, not anyone else's and that she must do alone for she is Queen. The love of her life has treated her with such disgrace and disrespect for the entire world to see.....I don't know how she can stand to be near him now yet she does with a smile.....:bang:

However, I think it unlikely as he has been angry about his position in the DRF since Crown Prince Frederik reached his majority at 18 and he is now 49!

You wouldn't think so but according to this article, the first time PH complained about this in public was in 1992. That's 25 years ago!
At the time Frederik was 24. And watching this, it sounds like he had been brooding about it for some time before that.

"In 1992, for the first time in an interview on TV 2, he announced his dissatisfaction with not being equal with Margrethe. From there, there has been 25 years when Henrik has expressed his desire to be regarded as equal to the Queen on a regular basis"

Fra 1992 til nu: Prins Henrik har været utilfreds længe - TV 2

Absolutely brilliant insight there Marg, and I sure can relate the bold for some men with such egotistical mind set can and is very damaging to all members of a family. I think Frederik is such a better man then his father and I believe that Mary has had something to do with that. You look at those children and how happy they are, they are a what I call a *One Unit* for they are there for each other all the time. I think F/M are wonderful parents and even though PH I believe gives F a hard time, he comes through with flying colors all because he can go home to a family of his own that is there for him all the time yet the pressure must at times be very difficult for him.
I feel so sad for QM yet it is her call now, not anyone else's and that she must do alone for she is Queen. The love of her life has treated her with such disgrace and disrespect for the entire world to see.....I don't know how she can stand to be near him now yet she does with a smile.....:bang:

Interesting that you can draw so many conclusions from a charm offensive by the second couple and their children. When you look at pictures from Frederik and Joachim at the same age, you see the family sailing at the royal yacht Dannebrog, you ser them horseriding in Jutland, you see the family on adventure in Greenland, you see the family in the idyllic sun-soaken surroundings of the Château de Caïx in France, you see a proud Henrik strolling with his loved ones through Vietnam, where he did spend part of his youth, you see mum and dad bursting with pride watching a school play. With other words, today's pictures of F&M and their happy family show no any difference with the happy family of M&H back then.

How deceiving and misleading such pictures are is shown with an example from Denmark itself. Never I have seen a more enchanting, more fairytale and more Disney-looking photoshoot than the last one of Joachim and Alexandra. Anyway: not so long after these photo's, so sweet it cracked the enamel on my teeth, the couple announced their separation and divorce...

Morale of the story: we have no idea if the love between F&M is deeper than between M&H. We have no idea if Frederik is a "better father". We have no idea if M&H will die as a married couple or that F&M announce their separation and divorce. Let yourself not be fooled by romantic and cute pictures.

Last edited:
:previous:

Since you do not know me personally let me tell you that I am the last person to be fooled by anybody on this earth. I see happy children that have love shining in their eyes and that tells me they are happy.

You talk so much about how great PH is and all that he gave up and so forth, yet not even once and please let me know if I am mistaken have you mentions just how horrible he is treating his wife, and his queen. I am talking the here and now........PH has blasted such disrespect and total disregard for his wife in front of the entire world all over a *meaningless title* and yes it is meaningless for there is nothing to back it up or power behind it to do anything. PH is *retired* so just what would the title of King Consort do him now........he went from count, prince, prince consort and back to prince all by himself and his selfishness by his own behavior.

Nobody is to blame here but PH himself, and he gave up NOTHING when he got married, he got a zillion times more then he ever had in life period.
He got untold wealth and riches, everything handed to him on that platter of silver and gold......he wants even now for nothing in life for all he has to is ask and it is given to him right then and there.........yet he is still not man enough to be satisfied with whom he is and what he has......think there are zillions of men out there that would love to be in his position in life. This so called title that he is blackmailing and demanding will not ever satisfy him now or ever.......

In fact and this is a *fact* here, QM is born royal, she is the daughter of a king, PH is NOT royal period. He was born a commoner like me and I have no problem with that yet he does.......can't change whom our parents are for that is a given in life.

I feel for you if you can not see what he is doing to QM who has loved him deeply all his life and we have seen that for decades and his horrible behavior in public no less towards her, the government and the people of Denmark. It is appalling to even witness this for I am a huge fan of QM for many decades now. Nobody, be it a woman or man should ever be treated this way in life by their spouse let alone someone else.

If you can't see the light of day on this issue about PH, titles and his appalling behavior then there is nothing more to say.

Like PH, sometimes in life people just get stuck in mud and just can't figure out to get out of it.......:bangin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom