York Family News and Pictures 2: Sep 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Eugenie has shared a photo of her family ahead of her 28th birthday tomorrow

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgn4UHyA0h6/?taken-by=princesseugenie

Article

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celeb...ss-eugenie-powerful-family-picture-instagram/

What a cute picture!!!

"Happy Easter from the York sisters! Celebrating Easter in a bonnet since 1992...��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg86n5HAp95/?taken-by=princesseugenie

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalt...nie-princess-beatrice-easter-throwback-photo/

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading today about HM's declaration of consent to Prince Harry's marriage, which was granted at yesterday's meeting of the Privy Council. This reminded me that this consent pertains to the first 6 people in line of succession to the throne. Currently the Duke of York is 6th. When the Duke of Cambridge's 3rd child is born, the Duke of York will move to 7th, and will no longer have to seek HM's approval for marriage.
Does the forum think this will increase the likelihood of his re-marriage to Sarah?

Some weeks ago the No Idea or Women's Drivel here in Oz actually ran a story that Sarah and Andrew intend on getting married BEFORE Harry's wedding but after baby 3 is born and therefore Harry won't be able to deny her a place at the wedding (unless he doesn't invite Andrew).

Now I don't for one moment believe that but ... it is interesting that they, whichever one it was, actually was able to comprehend the content of the new legislation and how it can impact on Andrew and his ability to marry someone of whom HM may not totally approve.

These mags regularly put out the garbage that HM is going to by-pass Charles as her heir, that Charles and Camilla are about to divorce, that Camilla is plotting to be the next Queen ahead of Kate (which she will be as long as Charles outlives his mother but ...).

I used to think they would remarry after the death of Phillip and the Queen (or at least Phillip) but really why would they? She doesn't have any desire to be a working royal or involved with all that. The press mostly ignores her unless she does something stupid...perhaps they are content as things are....maybe by this point there is no romance between them at all, he just allows her to live there. Who knows?

LaRae

That wasn't a thigh slit- it was the non buttoned bottom part of the front of the dress. Not a big deal and the opening doesn't appear in most of the other photos. IMO much ado about nothing.

Eugenie and Sarah at the Oscar's Book Prize 2018 in association with the Evening Standard at St James's Palace today, May 14:

** gettyimages gallery **

Sarah spotted leaving The Connaught Hotel in London with Princess Beatrice.

Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice hug after leaving London hotel | Daily Mail Online

Happy Father's Day to Prince Andrew from his girls!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkIleruADuv/?taken-by=princesseugenie

Princess Beatrice with Princess Eugenie and Jack ttends The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party at The Serpentine Gallery in London tonight

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...ngton_gardens,_london?celeb=Princess Beatrice
https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...ington_gardens,_london?celeb=Princess Eugenie

And an article about their holidays in France

Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice enjoy quality time together during a getaway in St Tropez | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie looked stunning at the Serpentine Gallery party. That's the best either of them have ever looked.

For the first time ever I was actually able to read through a DM comment section where most of the things written about Beatrice and Eugenie were positive. And while there were a few unsurprising nasty comments, if you look at their votes, most of the ones I saw had more red arrows than green. I'm so happy people gave the girls credit where it was due, they really did look nice tonight!

Sarah and Beatrice are in their summer holidays in France and were seen arriving for a lunch at the Club 55 restaurant in Saint Tropez today, July 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
People often forget that the royals have feelings. They stress and do breakdown just like all of us. We’re just privileged to not have to deal with the things the royals have to deal with.

People often forget that the royals have feelings. They stress and do breakdown just like all of us. We’re just privileged to not have to deal with the things the royals have to deal with.

Depends on your POV.

I'd deal with those things every day. in exchange for all the perks! ;)

Perks that we normally don't have sound like they'd be so wonderful and bright and shiny and new but there is nothing anywhere that could induce me to give up my privacy and my anonymity to the public eye as I go about my life.

Perhaps I'm too settled in my ways but peace and serenity and ordinary days are my blessing. I'd rather be able to see a Mounds bar as a treat in my day than have them served on a silver platter at my demand.

I think there is good and bad on both sides of that coin.......to not have to worry about things like money to pay rent, food, whatever comes to mind and have your life in the public eye with no privacy and with all that meanness directed at you or to have all the all the privacy in the world and might have worries about making it like most of us do.......which side of that coin is better? It is a toss up for some........is there a middle, that I would take, I do know that I would not do good being in the public eye like those girls are for my mouth would get me in deep trouble with the media/press.......then I would be put in the dungeon probably.......yet I so love my ordinary days......and I so treasure my privacy and freedom as they are my jewels that are priceless........

I so feel for both of them as the media is relentless in harassing them daily and for no reasons at all.......just do not know how they cope with all of that at times.......cameras in the face daily when just walking down the street.....what a nightmare that must be........I wish them well for they have a long road to travel with the media....

Depends on your POV.

I'd deal with those things every day. in exchange for all the perks! ;)

Perks are nice, but the royals still live in reality like we all do. They’re not removed from us like we like to think they are.

They could give up the titles though if they really wanted to, I suppose the perks are just too nice to have.

They could give up the titles though if they really wanted to, I suppose the perks are just too nice to have.
That wouldn't stop the gutter press AT ALL and it is naive to think that it would. They would still be followed and harassed as Mrs. Brooksbank and Ms. Mountbatten-Windsor (or Lady Beatrice and Lady Eugenie as daughters of a Duke). They will always be the granddaughters of The Queen and newsworthy just for that reason. Add in the fact that for now the Yorks are the press punching bags and there is no escape for them. Not even a quiet, private retirement in the country would satisfy the press because then they would be "shirking their duty" to the monarch. Until George, Charlotte, and Louis are young adults and the future Sussexes become the new "bad" royals Beatrice and Eugenie will be in the crosshairs...unless Louise and/or James go far off the rails that is.:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom