Tiaras and Jewels guessing for upcoming events: 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would quite like to see the emeralds reserved for the Queen and the Crown Princess.
Actually the only Queen who has worn the emeralds so far is queen Silvia. and it has worn by other Family members like Princess Lilian and i thinks also the King's sisters

Hope it's not off-topic, while she can pull of most of the colors, I just can't imagine Madeleine in emerald or even recall her in any green outfit.
She wore green in her engagement photo to Chris. I did not recall her wearing a green gown but she has a few times including to the Nobels.

article and specific images linked below if you do not feel like scrolling:
This Swedish Princess Has a Trendy Wardrobe Fashion Girls Will Fall in Love With

One more, different source

Actually the only Queen who has worn the emeralds so far is queen Silvia. and it has worn by other Family members like Princess Lilian and i thinks also the King's sisters
Fair point. But I like a classification of "senior" and "pool" jewels. And in my mind, the emeralds, given their history and splendour, should be "senior" and not pool, IMO. Quite like the Braganza and the sapphires. The rubies, IMO, can be "pool", and available for all the ladies to wear, despite their history.

Fair point. But I like a classification of "senior" and "pool" jewels. And in my mind, the emeralds, given their history and splendour, should be "senior" and not pool, IMO. Quite like the Braganza and the sapphires. The rubies, IMO, can be "pool", and available for all the ladies to wear, despite their history.
But the same would then count for the amethysts who are worn by almost all the royal ladies

Back
Top Bottom