Tiaras and Jewels for the Next Generation, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Logo_royalforums.png
Tiaras and Jewels for the Next Generation, Part 2

Commencing June 21st, 2024

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules!

What tiara's & other jewels do you think will be worn by the current younger generation in the various European houses?

In the case of Leonor and Sofia, they will have several at their disposal:
The Prussian Tiara, which Letizia wore on her wedding day and during her first years as a princess. Leonor will certainly wear this tiara.
The Floral Tiara should also be one of the options for the Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofia.
The so-called Princess Tiara, from Casa Ansorena, which Letizia has only worn on one occasion, will certainly be another option.
The Carrera y Carrera tiara (if it exists) I hope will also be used by Leonor and Sofia.

In the case of Leonor and Sofia, they will have several at their disposal:
The Prussian Tiara, which Letizia wore on her wedding day and during her first years as a princess. Leonor will certainly wear this tiara.
The Floral Tiara should also be one of the options for the Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofia.
The so-called Princess Tiara, from Casa Ansorena, which Letizia has only worn on one occasion, will certainly be another option.
The Carrera y Carrera tiara (if it exists) I hope will also be used by Leonor and Sofia.
I think Leonor will end up choosing tiaras between the Prussian, the new Ansorena pearl & diamond tiara and the Mellerio Shell tiara.

I think the Floral will remain largely with Queen Letizia, who seems to use it as her smaller tiara.

The Floral Tiara still belongs to Queen Sofia but it seems to be Letizia's firm favourite and really suits her too.

The Floral Tiara still belongs to Queen Sofia but it seems to be Letizia's firm favourite and really suits her too.
Obviously the floral tiara will go to the main line. Letizia has worn this tiara several times since she has been queen and it will certainly be one that will be worn by Leonor and Sofia.

Obviously the floral tiara will go to the main line. Letizia has worn this tiara several times since she has been queen and it will certainly be one that will be worn by Leonor and Sofia.
Personally I think Leonor will primarily use the Ansorena Fleur de Lys and will then alternate between the Prussian or Mellerio Shell tiara,
Sofia will I think have use of the Prussian or Mellerio Shell tiara,unless she gets a tiara of her own (unlikely).

I think that the two sisters will start out with the Prussian tiara and share tiaras with their mother like Elena and Cristina did. If their first tiara event will be attended by both of them, Leonor would probably get the floral tiara.

The Princess tiara seems a little too big for a first tiara, imo. I can see Leonor wearing it when she is in her twenties. I'd like to see this tiara being reserved for the Princess of Asturias, but time will tell.

I think that the two sisters will start out with the Prussian tiara and share tiaras with their mother like Elena and Cristina did. If their first tiara event will be attended by both of them, Leonor would probably get the floral tiara.

The Princess tiara seems a little too big for a first tiara, imo. I can see Leonor wearing it when she is in her twenties. I'd like to see this tiara being reserved for the Princess of Asturias, but time will tell.
I hope that certain Spanish tiaras are reserved for use by the queen only like the Joyas de pasar.

I think that the three big guns, Queen Ena's fleur-de-lys, the loop tiara and the Cartier pearl tiara will be reserved for the use of the Queen. Infanta Cristina has worn the Cartier pearl tiara once, but that might not be repeated with Leonor and Sofia.

I hope that certain Spanish tiaras are reserved for use by the queen only like the Joyas de pasar.
I think that js already the Case for the two Pearl tiaras. Perhaps at some point they will also be worn by Leonor as shes the Heiress in her own right

I think that js already the Case for the two Pearl tiaras. Perhaps at some point they will also be worn by Leonor as shes the Heiress in her own right
Didn't the Infanta Cristina wear one of the Pearl Tiaras in the past as did the late Infanta Pilar and her daughter?

Didn't the Infanta Cristina wear one of the Pearl Tiaras in the past as did the late Infanta Pilar and her daughter?
The loop pearl tiara was worn by the Infanta Pilar for her Wedding and at the SV from Queen Elizabeth II. And by her daughter at her Wedding. But that was when it was still owned by the Countess of Barcelona.
And the other pearl tiara was worn once by Infanta Cristina at the swedish royal Wedding in 2010. But that was the only time since it was bought back by King Juan Carlos

Back
Top Bottom