The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 1: September 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. She does have a couple of fedora hats but with smaller brims.

Okay, I hated that coat before and I hate it at Christmas. Who know that the Princess of Wales would go camo for Christmas, what a disappointment. It matters not that the hat was wonderful . . . her ears were going to a boho shindig elsewhere, and if she wants to return Mao's coat, I'm all for it. The only thing that I liked was her boots which are gorgeous.

I loved the entire look and I like it more the more I see of it. The hat is great to me, and I loved the earrings and coat.

Catherine looks wonderful in this well tailored coat in this beautiful mossy green. The fedora is a fun touch too.

Okay, I hated that coat before and I hate it at Christmas. Who know that the Princess of Wales would go camo for Christmas, what a disappointment. It matters not that the hat was wonderful . . . her ears were going to a boho shindig elsewhere, and if she wants to return Mao's coat, I'm all for it. The only thing that I liked was her boots which are gorgeous.

I felt that the earrings, lovely as they are, did not go with the overall "look". I also would have preferred a different hat than the feathered fedora, which reminded me too much of Robin Hood.

It would have been awesome if worn while out hunting or shooting

Last edited:
Loved the hat and the color of the coat. The coat and this shade of green were perfect for Christmas.

However the coat desperately needed some accessories. It looked rather dull and boring. It needed a broach or 2 or a nice metallic belt.

I loved the entire look and I like it more the more I see of it. The hat is great to me, and I loved the earrings and coat.

Catherine looks wonderful in this well tailored coat in this beautiful mossy green. The fedora is a fun touch too.

I agree, this was a great look for the Princess.

I would not normally have paired those earrings with the coat, but as it was Christmas, I think the normal "rules" can be ignored.

Once more a perfect coat, of course with a figure like hers, everything look great on her.

I really liked the Princess of Wales outfit on Christmas day and she really stood out in that colour!

Looks like she repeated the coat she wore to the tree planting engagement in Westminster Abbey in last year. That's a lovely one.

The Princess of Wales looks lovely and that coat is always a winner!

Oh, I liked the dress under the coat, but the sleeves are making it even better. A great choice and great look overall today.

That's a very pretty dress, and I agree that the sleeves and the belt elevate it.

I really love the coat. The dress is nice, too, although black isn’t her best colour.

She and William are a matched set today!

The dress is gorgeous! The belt and sleeves do make it greater.

I love her entire outfit. I have always love Blackwatch plaid.

What a lovely coat for Princess! ANd it looks as they have coordinated their clothes' colors!

A very nice coordinated look. The sleeves on the dress add interest. According to other reports it is dark navy ,not black. I really like the coat too.

The Princess of Wales looks really lovely and the outfit is perfect for the current cold spell of weather.

Lovely look. The orange suits her and the coat and skirt length are perfect. Boots are also best shoe wear

She looks very pulled together and I really like the colors, bright and cheery. A lovely appearance and all the better for being recycled!

I would have to agree. She looks so much brighter generally. There is warmth in her hair and her face so it really is a winter 'lift'. After the monochrome navy ensemble, while I liked the individual pieces, the total navy blue look was pretty cheerless and while it is a colour almost anyone can wear, it seemed to suck the warmth from her face and hair. This particular camel-coloured coat really set off her orange/red separates but it was the accessories that finished the ensemble. Without the wide belt to break the unrelieved orange/red, it would have been too much while the boots and clutch played beautifully with the orange and camel. Her makeup also had a little extra colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom