The Princess of Wales Jewels 1: September 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Again I don't think QMLK and chandelier earrings is a nice combination. Rather disappointing hairstyle as well.

Last edited:
Again I don't think QMLK and chandelier earrings is a nice combination. Rather disappointing hairstyle as well.

And yet, I loved all three. I actually think this is the nicest outing of the LK, possibly because it sort of looks like a halo because of the hairstyle.

I love this combination of earrings and the QMLK tiara and I like the combination of the tiara and the hair. I agree that it's a very good look for her.

Last edited:
I love this combination of earrings and the QMLK tiara and I like the combination of the tiara and the hair. I agree that it's a very good look for her.

Agreed. The tiara, hair style, and earrings compliment each other nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agreed. The tiara, hair style, and earrings compliment each other nicely.

It all works: tiara, earrings, dress and hair. Why fix it, if it a'int broke.

Did anyone identify the brooch worn by the Princess last night?

The Princess of Wales' tiara appearances of 2023:

1 2 3

Last edited:
A nice IG post featuring many of the Princess' earrings.

Rings worn by Kate in a new video congratulating the UK / Great Britain's 2024 Olympic team.

She is not wearing her sapphire engagement ring. She is wearing her wedding ring and the eternity band she is believed to have gotten around the time of Prince George's birth.

The third ring may be a promise ring Kate receive when she and William were dating, first seen publicly on her graduation day from St. Andrews., it may be the promise ring with alterations or a new ring. The uncertainty is due to there being only a quick glimpse of the rings on the video.

Its nice to see the other rings as normally the beautiful sapphire and diamond ring takes centre stage!

Back
Top Bottom