Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On June 27 Maria-Olympia attended a cocktail party in London hosted by Whitney and Peter Hawkings, Jemma Kidd and Arki Busson to celebrate Plum Sykes and the publication of her new novel 'Wives Like Us' :

** gettyimages gallery **

On the occasion of his 16th birthday, Princess Marie-Chantal shared a new photo of Prince Aristidis-Stavros:

He is very tall. Last year he was still smaller than his father, Prince Pavlos, but in May, at Easter, he had grown even taller, and he was like his father, even taller. And he is 16 years old....

There’s a picture of MC’s father posted as a birthday post as a young man, Alexios looks just like Mr Miller

She was born February 1997 and is currently divorcing her husband of 4 years.

Tino likes divorced women. Brooks Nader is divorced too

A number of insulting comments and speculative posts have been removed, please stay respectful towards the people you discuss!

I am not a follower of Prince Constantine, but today, I found this publication by the journalist Eugenia Garavani, on Instagram, which says:
According to the media Brooks Nader who was recently linked to Prince Constantine Alexios of Greece is actually casually dating Tom Brady. Talking about a royal love triangle

Tom Brady is the ex-husband of Gisele Bündchen.

And I found this sports newspaper in Spanish that talks about the relationship.

:previous:In conclusion, the Constantine Alexios - Brooks Nader relationship would be over. But how long has this relationship lasted? 2 months

Maria-Olympia attended the Burberry Summer 2025 show during London Fashion Week today, September 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And she viewed the London screening of upcoming Disney+ series "In Vogue: The 90s":

** Pic **

Aristidis-Stavros is such a sweetheart. What a beautiful message for his mother and brother on their birthdays.

"Happy Birthday @mariechantal22 and @odysseas_of_greece. Mummy, you are the best mother anyone could ask for and I hope to make you as proud as possible when I grow up. You have always been someone to talk to when needed and I will always love you. Ody, my big brother, no body can understate the kind of person who you are. Nor can they understate what you have overcome. I grew up with you as my hero. You have always been there along side me for as long as I can remember. From our late night chats when we were little, to living in different continents, I have always felt close with you. I love you. We will all see each other soon. I had the best years of my life with you, here’s to many more to come. Once again, I love you"

It makes one wonder what it is that 'Ody' had to overcome. The CP and CPss seem to have managed to raise a very close knit family, which is nice to see.

Perhaps something to do with his birth. Marie-Chantal nearly dies giving birth to Odysseas.

Either way he's grown out to be the tallest (Aristides can still pass him) of the bunch and seems to be a very level-headed boy, into his second year at NYU already.

Back
Top Bottom