The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Kate Wait part 3! He/she might be born on their great-grandmother's birthday!

Looking at her today, that baby has dropped. I would guess she gives birth in the next two weeks. But then babies generally come when they want to unless something drastic happens and the mother needs a C-section.

Like what happened with Lady Louise, and Edward was out of the country.

I'm starting to wonder if WWKD broke an embargo; none of the royal reporters are talking about the parking restrictions.

So, if parking restrictions were April 15-30 with due date of April 23, her due date is probably the 18th this time.

He’s the reporter on @sunriseon7. Go to their Twitter.

Hrm. The fact that I can't find it on his twitter, or sunriseon7's twitter, instagram, fb or website, is strengthening my suspicion that there's an embargo that was broken.

Hmmm maybe my April 15th guess is going to be accurate!

LaRae

April 15th, James Middleton's birthday. If you're right, and the baby is a boy it would be nice if one of his middle names were James in honor of his birthday-sharing uncle.

April 15th, James Middleton's birthday. If you're right, and the baby is a boy it would be nice if one of his middle names were James in honor of his birthday-sharing uncle.

That's my birthday as well! ?

(People equate it with taxes, though). :sad:

Taxes..that's a U.S. thing though...the Brits won't care!

LaRae

I'm going to Disneyland Paris with my cousin and I won't be able to access the internet (I'll be distracted with everything there), I'm returning on tuesday so hopefully I'll see some good news over here. It would be a April 10th birthday I hope. But April 18th is a very good number too.

Have a wonderful time! It's been many years since I went there, but I really enjoyed seeing the dragon at Sleeping Beauty's castle.

Parking restrictions began.

"Let the royal baby countdown begin: barriers and parking restrictions have been brought in outside the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington today in a planned move. The Duchess of Cambridge is due to give birth to her third child in the next couple of weeks."

via Richard Palmer on Twitter

Parking restrictions began.

"Let the royal baby countdown begin: barriers and parking restrictions have been brought in outside the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington today in a planned move. The Duchess of Cambridge is due to give birth to her third child in the next couple of weeks."

via Richard Palmer on Twitter

It's in the newspapers too. Parking suspended until 30 April 2018.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...kate-middleton-pregnant-prince-william-latest

Let's suppose she is due in exactly three weeks (if due in April, 30 April is last possible date).:D

Yeah the Limbo wing is back !!!!
It was , really, so much fun the last two times (a bit like a circus).
Wonder if the Sun will bring back the "Royal baby monitor' ...

I'm sticking with sometime between the 15th and 20th

LaRAe

I think she is due a week today so 17th. That means the restrictions would run between 39-42 weeks.

Let's suppose she is due in exactly three weeks (if due in April, 30 April is last possible date).:D

My cousin once removed will be 1 on April 30th; she was born by C-section 12 minutes before her due date (which was May 1st; she was born at 11:48 PM on the 30th). My cousin’s girlfriend wanted the doctors to wait a few minutes, but the cord was around the baby’s neck and she had been in labour for 5 days. My uncle’s birthday is on May 6th, so an early birthday present for him; his first grandchild!

Last edited:
"The atmosphere is absolutely electric," says Royal enthusiast Maria Scott, from Newcastle, who is already camped outside the Lindo Wing for the arrival of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's third baby.

At St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, the waiting game for the baby's arrival is official under way with a group of Royal super fans already camped outside.

Royals fans have been camped outside the Lindo Wing in expectation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s third child since April 9, despite it not being due to arrive for another two weeks.
More: Meet the Royal baby enthusiasts already camped outside the Lindo Wing who say 'the atmosphere is electric'

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the little one shared its birthday with HM on the 21st of April!

I actually hope they aren't. Sucks sharing a birthday any day, but sharing it with the queen takes that up. Even if the queen celebrates officially another day, it is still her day. I guess it assures the baby will always have the family around for their birthday, but then again, until the queen dies, will never be their day.

Happy to share my birthday with the new member, April 24, if needed :D Already share it with my grandmother.

I actually hope they aren't. Sucks sharing a birthday any day, but sharing it with the queen takes that up. Even if the queen celebrates officially another day, it is still her day. I guess it assures the baby will always have the family around for their birthday, but then again, until the queen dies, will never be their day.

Happy to share my birthday with the new member, April 24, if needed :D Already share it with my grandmother.

My dad’s birthday is April 22nd 1952, the day after his dad’s 30th; two weeks early (he was due around my uncle’s 4th birthday, May 6th; my uncle was about a month premature since only 8 months had passed since my grandparents’ wedding; my grandma wasn’t pregnant on her wedding day). Maybe the baby will share a birthday with my dad, who’s turning 66!

Last edited:
Half of April already and the baby still inside.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom