The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 10: August 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some stocks and shares may have been liquidated before or after the QM’s death, and some artworks sold privately and discreetly in her old age.

This thread in TRF is years old but discusses this subject.

Nice to see the photos of the warm greetings between Harry and Queen Mathilde, and his interactions with other guests at this WHO dinner for a great cause.

Nice to see the photos of the warm greetings between Harry and Queen Mathilde, and his interactions with other guests at this WHO dinner for a great cause.
I haven't seen the pictures. Did he bow to Queen Mathilde? Or has he forgotten the proper etiquette yet?

I also enjoyed seeing the photos from this event. It's always great to see Prince Harry at events and with members of other royal families.

I haven't seen the pictures. Did he bow to Queen Mathilde? Or has he forgotten the proper etiquette yet?
There aren’t any photos of him bowing. It might be my interpretation, he seems condescenting.

There aren’t any photos of him bowing. It might be my interpretation, he seems condescenting.
It's been noted by others that Harry seemed out of his element...
"Prince Harry attended a dinner organized by World Health Organization (WHO) in New York over the weekend - and according to a body language expert, the 40-year-old appeared to show signs that he is struggling with his 'visible demotion' with the royal hierarchy. While one may think Prince Harry would be in his element among royalty once more, according to body language expert Judi James, the Duke of Sussex appeared to show signs that he is 'struggling with his visible demotion'."

I wonder how he conversation between Harry and Mabel might have proceeded. She is a high achiever, a real campaigner and activist in the space. She is also very wealthy, because of investments made by her late husband.

The DM bodylanguage article seems rather nonsensical TBH. As a Queen, Mathilde would always have gone ahead of the Duke of Sussex, this is not a result of Harry not being a working member of the British RF.

Back
Top Bottom