The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 12: December 2018 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like she was going to wear a cream/beige dress but spilled her coffee down it & grabbed a pink one instead. I hope that's what happened anyway because otherwise, it's a strange combination to choose deliberately.

Not the best fit and the hat doesn't match, but she looks so regal & confident.

Agree about the fit but the soft colour is really nice on the duchess and I also like the hat and gorgeous choker .

Is this coat dress new? She has several pink things..I can't remember!
LaRae

It’s not a new dress, it’s a repeat from the Sussex wedding:
https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/5034e3bf83a2aeaaf4b1e8afdb007570

I just wish she had worn one of her pink hats with this dress. These two are my favorites:
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Camilla+Parker+Bowles+Royal+Ascot+2009+Day+21GJwqpb5zkl.jpg
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/im...Parker-Bowles-pink-topaz-necklace-1171130.jpg

I know Camilla likes large hats, but that one looks like she's disappearing inside it!
The outfit's a miss.

No. As much as I love her pink hats you mentioned neither match the dress color wise. Too pink. If you are going to go matchy matchy on color they need to match. It's hard to balance different shades. Wearing a complimentary color instead is better.

I love her proper hat. By far best hat if the day. :flowers:

But the fit of the dress is off.

For me she is third behind Max and Sophie with Letizia and then Kate after.

Lovely soft colour on the duchess and another stand out hat which HRH can always pull off.

Tried and tested style that suits her so well & she looks lovely. I'm drooling over her jewellery, as I often do.

Tried and tested style that suits her so well & she looks lovely. I'm drooling over her jewellery, as I often do.

Yes, she has found a perfect style for her mature shape and it is lovely. She realizes that she no longer has the tiny waist/full busted well known shape she had in her 40s. Doesn't wears the over tight skirt and snug fitting outfits always pictured on some. The lady does have class in her clothes.

Always perfectly dressed for her age. An example for women of her generation. She shows perfectly that you Don't have to be Young and slim to look very good !

The mint is perfect with Camilla's choker!
It is a fresh colour for the very attractive hat and the dress is quite modern also in shape. I like the outfit's folds and bends.
Camilla and the Queen looked well together - their jewellery made fabulous viewing.

The Duchess of Cornwall wearing a Burberry trench coat while visiting HorseBack UK today, June 25:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cornwall visited the Llandovery Lunch Club today, July 2..

** Full view ** Upper part **

..and attended a musical evening hosted at the Prince and the Duchess' official Welsh residence this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like both dresses for totally different reasons:

The first had a pattern to it but not a dizzying floral and the shirtwaister style looked really cool and crisp.

The second is in my favourite blue range which suits her so well, pièce de résistance was, needless to say, her Pacific Pearl Necklace. :wub:

The first dress looked like she was going to a Supermarket. Dismal. The second looked like a bag. Neither were complimentary. She usually looks very nice. They both sucked the color from her face.

The first dress looked like she was going to a Supermarket. Dismal. The second looked like a bag. Neither were complimentary. She usually looks very nice. They both sucked the color from her face.
I wish the people at my local supermarket was as well dress as that. I'm tired of seeing baggy sweatpants and feet in crocks with dirty white socks

I like the ensemble she wore to Victoria Park the best--she looked fabulous. The New Tredegar look is fine, but I am not wowed. She looks comfortable and like she is having a good time. Maybe it is the color?

The style is fine, and looks good on her, but I am never a fan of this kind of dead-looking beige. I'm also not a fan of polka dots, but Camilla seems to like them. At least these aren't enormous.

The Duchess of Cornwall looked good in blue while naming a new cruise ship at the Port of Dover this afternoon, July 5:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
I really like her navy silk satin dress with its wide band of lace overlay and a gorgeous V-neck that could and probably was made for this particular triple string of luscious pearls with its amazing diamond clasp.

Her accessories were right on point as always with Camilla looking amazing sporting a masterpiece of millinery in navy and creamy white, worn at exactly the right attitude. Her clutch was actually a nice looking bag and I usually hate most clutches. Her shoes looked to be cream and the front capped with navy.

This photo shows Camilla in such an amazing light. She is elegant and holds her shoulders look really relaxed and she's walking with her head held high thus displaying her entire ensemble to its best advantage.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/05/17/15681452-7217337-image-a-1_1562344397328.jpg

I am officially envious but I lack the height to carry off that hat and those pearls!

Very elegant , as usual. Is this a new hat?

Very elegant , as usual. Is this a new hat?

Yes it is a gorgeous hat and the duchess it seems has possibly the best royal hat collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom