The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 12: December 2018 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one wears white better than Camilla. It makes her glow.

I have to admit the colour looks lovely but this is the one white evening gown I loathe. It does her no favours and distracts from how elegant she can really be,

I haven't minded Camilla's evening gown in the past but for some reason, this time it bugs me. The raised design in the fabric looks like a matlasse (spelling?) coverlet I have on by bed. As it happens, it is white too.

This is probably my least favourite of Camilla's evening dresses due to the corset thing, which is highly unflattering. She looks lovely in white usually so I hope she retires this dress or cuts it up for dusters.

I loved Camilla in the simple white frock with short buff gloves.
Her spotted white dress was also very elegant.
Camilla wore her jewellery to perfection - especially for the evening dinner.

The Duchess of Cornwall looking great at a dinner at Winfield House, the residence of the US Ambassador, this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

So elegant.. why couldn't this have been worn yesterday evening ?

Camilla looks so good in this dress! Why didn't she wear this one last night???

Is there an ID on the dress yet?

LaRae

I think Camilla looks wonderful. I love this dress, it's flattering, elegant and feminine. Melania also looked lovely and I wish she'd worn that last night.

I love this creamy shade on Camilla, and the cut of the coat and sweep of the hat are extremely flattering.

Duchess of Cornwall at a ceremony at the Cathedral of Bayeux, Normandy, France, on 6 June , as part of D-Day commemorations marking the 75th anniversary of the World War II Allied landings in Normandy.

https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:151043558:1800x650:w?v=5cee6c0a&m=bdkiioaf
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...l-on-june-06-picture-id1154030618?s=2048x2048

The coat is a repeated Dior from Ascot 2018:
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-pro...7451.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=768:*

The hat is a repeated Philip Treacy from 2014:
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e8/fd/1f/e8fd1f9fe65c94c519703c823d45cd5f--cream-hats-royal-jewels.jpg

My favorite look on her ever, I would say, super flattering color and the hat is perfect. Thank you for listing how the pieces were repeated. She also seems to really respond to veterans

Camilla looks so good in this dress! Why didn't she wear this one last night???

Is there an ID on the dress yet?

LaRae

It is a beautiful dress on Camilla though if she had worn it last night Catherine and Camilla would have looked like twins!
The older dress carried the heavy jewellery very well too.
I think she chose the right time to wear the floaty white masterpiece.

Love Camilla in the goldy cream in France today.
A gorgeous peacetime look that oozes respect and gratitude for all the coloured uniforms and white rows of headstones of serviceman past and present.

Last edited:
It is a beautiful dress on Camilla though if she had worn it last night Catherine and Camilla would have looked like twins!
The older dress carried the heavy jewellery very well too.
I think she chose the right time to wear the floaty white masterpiece.

Love Camilla in the goldy cream in France today.
A gorgeous peacetime look that oozes respect and gratitude for all the coloured uniforms and white rows of headstones of serviceman past and present.

Kate's dress looked nothing like the one Camilla wore ..except they are white..but often you see Camilla and the Queen in white together at these events...so Kate wearing white doesn't give anything a twin look IMO.

LaRae

The Duchess looks very dignified and pulls out all the stops style wise for the major court events.

Dress today (Trooping) by Bruce Oldfield and hat by Phillip Treacy

Camilla looks great. I like the colour her and Catherine brought today.

That's a beautiful color on the Duchess of Cornwall, and it is very fitting to the occasion. I'm always happy to see this again.

Camilla looks fabulous in the mint green & white - really fresh & summery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom