The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 12: December 2018 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks beautiful in mint green.

She and Maxima do big hats so well.

If nothing more then the amazing proper hat, she is best dressed today :flowers:

I love the mint green and white combination on her. I am not a huge fan of pastels but on someone like Camilla they work. Its great for today.

Bruce Oldfield really suits Camilla body and style wise.

I love her look in Normandy as well. She looked elegant and just right for it.

Very elegant ensemble, that has been used by Camilla at a BP garden party, Ascot and now the Trooping, all within the last year or so. Expect to see her use it at the Garter next year!

Note to Catherine, Meghan, Sophie, Beatrice and Eugenie: That is how you get your money's worth!

All the women reuse clothes, so I don't see any need to 'take note'. Both Kate and Sophie were wearing repeats. Meghan was new, but she has only been in the family a year, and has baby body to deal with. Bea and Eugenie, well they are private and only Andrew if still footing the bill, can complain.

Camilla is my choice for ToC best dressed, even edging out her mother-in-law. Her look was flawless.

Bea and Eugenie, well they are private and only Andrew if still footing the bill, can complain.

By that argument, we really cannot complain about any of the royals, as all their wardrobes are funded privately, and not using government funding. :whistling:

Camilla is my choice for ToC best dressed, even edging out her mother-in-law. Her look was flawless.

She looked fine, but why gloves?
I tend to think of them as something limited to evening wear these days.

I know the Queen often uses them, but she's the Queen.

It was a damp and chilly day, Camilla also had a blanket over her legs.

Gloves in summer are still part of formal day dress but it's true that fewer people wear them these days. I wear them if it's a smart occasion. My elderly mother would never attend a wedding without gloves.

Last edited:
It was not what I would call a Spring day and certainly not a Summers day, temperature wise.

Camilla looks lovely. I like the 2018 wearing better because I find the pearl necklace too distracting with the trim on the coat edge.

One of my favorite ensembles of Camiila's. I agree that her pearl choker is a distraction in this instance.

I like the embroidery.

The Duchess of Cornwall in blue at the live broadcast of the final of BBC Radio 2's 500 Words creative writing competition today, June 14:

** Full view **

Last edited:
The seaming on the back of Camilla’s coat is odd, diagonal and irregular. It’s quite noticeable in the live feed from Spanish tv.

I’m not so keen on this. The coat isn’t a good fit and I don’t like the colour with this hat.

Her choker is amazing...I actually like this color and look (hat and outfit).

LaRae

On balance, I am not sure I like the beige hat with the pink dress. Perhaps a matching hat would have been better.

(..) Very much the usual camilla-esque look today. You can always outline how she will look indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this coat dress new? She has several pink things..I can't remember!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom