The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 27: September 2019 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine looked great all throughout this tour and approached the cultural dress properly and carefully. The epitome of class!

Last edited:
I don't care for the print of the coral dress. It looks a little too much like drawings of the human brain rather than coral. If it was a different print or even a solid color I would be totally okay with this one.

She does look lovely in the blue dress; however, I'm not a fan of patent leather.

Beautiful outfit head to toe, love it!

That's a fantastic shade of blue, and the fit and style the dress are both lovely.

Styling includes that rarest of sightings - the Duchess in a brooch! :lol: (and discuss said brooch on the jewelry thread, please. I'm just noting its existence. ;). )

Edit: Duh, it's a poppy. Of course, it is a poppy. Pardon my American-ness and morning slug head.

Last edited:
The Duchess as we have come to expect her - effortlessly elegant and perfectly tuned to the occasion.

Is she wearing a brooch? runs out the door to jewelry thread

Pure perfection!
The blue dress fitt well the Duchess she looks fabulous today

Kate is wearing a good basic blue dress. It seems like she has a million blue dresses.(Yes I know I am exaggerating) I have never understood this thing she has with blue unless it has something to do with her engagement ring. I keep reading about how blue is her color but honestly, I don't think she looks any better in blue than she does in any other color.

Classic and simple. How is she not freezing? London is in the 30s-40s..Brrr

Beautiful style,well lined skirt all well fitted. Looks as though a strong breeze could blow her away

Another 'Kate' dress by Wickstead. Its the same design as the lilac Wickstead she has worn. Similar to the dark green (but it has a square neckline).

She just added another Wickstead piece, a belt, to the look.

The color is lovely. But bored of another identical dress.

Belt seems to have been added to change it up but it doesn't work.

Its a really nice dress and colour on the duchess,but perhaps a coat or jacket is wise option in November.

She looks lovely as usual....the dress is just a meh for me.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom