The Chelsy Davy Thread 1: July-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Harry...but we shouldn't really be hard n him..it is his first serious relationship..these experiences will lead him into the right woman!

who's that girl

that girl in the pics with Harry and Chelsy, the ones from rex that I posted, she looks very nice. I like her more than chelsy! why can't harry give her a chance? ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
that girl in the pics with Harry and Chelsy, the ones from rex that I posted, she looks very nice. I like her more than chelsy! why can't harry give her a chance? ;)

I agree! No offense to Chelsy but she looks a lot nicer and sweeter. Plus I think she’s the more attractive one between her and Chelsy.

Two words that I would say to Chelsey if I met her, No.....it's not Paris Hilton......it's

NOSE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! Chelsey Pleeeeeeze:D

Last edited:
Lourdes said:
Two words that I would say to Chelsey if I met her, No.....it's not Paris Hilton......it's

:D :D :p :D :D (I would say Paris Hilton too!):p

Old Chelsy Pics

Since I haven't seen thses pics in the thread yet, I 'll just post them anyway..but they are rather old! :eek:

zumaphotos946662.jpg

zumaphotos946660.jpg

zumaphotos946658.jpg

zumaphotos946659.jpg

Thanks for the pictures runaway princess.:)

I found these pictures from Newscom.com

Attachments

• 341.jpg
    341.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 456
Here's another one.:p

Attachments

• 572.jpg
    572.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 401
you know if she has so much money then why does she seem to live in the same outfits?? big brown belt, tight pants, tight shirt (usually light colored), fuzzy boots.

It's probably her signature...until she finds one that she sees others wearing! :D

lamass said:
you know if she has so much money then why does she seem to live in the same outfits?? big brown belt, tight pants, tight shirt (usually light colored), fuzzy boots.

Just because someone has lots of money, doesn't mean they have style.

its the fashion!!!!! everygirls around 19-20 wear that, big brown belt, jeans, boots........ even kate have does big brown belt!!! its the fashion who is bad not the taste of those girls

dont you realize that kate was possibly as wild as chelsy but they are hiding her because shes dating the future king of england.. every young person love to party... even me im like chelsy for party..

we never heard of a chelsy mooning out of a window or taking topless picture, like kate... the only problem with her its her father link with mugabe regime.
because i do think she is pretty, and have the body.
its all the fault the the tabloid who make kate a saint and chelsy a hore..
chelsy is just like all teenager, partying, getting drunk, and kate she was like her im sure, i do admitt relation of her father is not good. but look at maxima, she will be queen not chelsy

You're right.With Chelsy at least,we get to hear something new and fun,unlike Kate.Nothing ever exciting ever happens to her,or we get to hear about.

Talking about class...

Lourdes said:

:confused: ?
IMO this comment is unnecessary mean and childish.
JMHO.

Originally Posted by Lourdes

what do you mean? she had a nose job? are you sure?!

She didn't have a nose job..they're just jokin'

haha, ok thanks runaway princess. I sorta sounded panicked, didnt I? LOL

not all girls around chelsy's age wear that. and i bet that kate doesn't party like chelsy.

not all girls party like that or want to but some girls like to be spontaneous which may include some not so smart moves such as mooning or going skinny dipping.

people who do those things are not party animals nor coke heads. they just want to do something different for once.

i bet if the tabloids could find something about kate i bet they would swarm all the papers with it. it is just that wills chose someone like him who keeps to himself and doesn't do much wrong.

cd_1 said:
Originally Posted by Lourdes

what do you mean? she had a nose job? are you sure?!

I thought they were suggesting her to get one. She has a lovely little nose but depending on the angle it reminds me of Miss Piggy.

I think Harry could do better than Chelsy! She may have money, but she doesn't look very sophisticated to me, but that's just my opinion.

no, she doesn't. Or may be she would change when she grows up. Anyway , Harry doesn't look like someone who would be with one girl, while he is young....or you never know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom