Spanish Infantas and Daughter's Fashion and Style Part 4: June 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrownPrincessJava

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Adelaide
Country
Australia

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for the Spanish Infantas' Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Spanish Infantas' Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2018 - June 2024 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Infanta Sofia wearing a Hugo Boss dress at the General Military Academy in Zaragoza today, July 3:

** Full view **

She wore that dress for the first time during The Princess of Asturias Awards 2022. I'm surprised it still fits, since she is taller than she was back then.

The design isn't great and looks like a tablecloth.

...and I was afraid to say something, just because is a famous designer name doesn't mean it looks good. And it doesn't.

I think she looks appropriate for the occasion. Not my favorite dress, but it's not bad either.

Sofia at the anniversary events of the Princess of Girona Foundation today, July 9:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Ba&sh top and pants

In a reverse of their usual, Sofia is wearing the slightly more elaborate outfit (although Leonor had to go really, really simple).

For the first time, I'm seeing a hint of Letizia in her. (And just like her mom, she would look so nice if she only cut her hair to her shoulders or so. Maybe one day...).

In a reverse of their usual, Sofia is wearing the slightly more elaborate outfit (although Leonor had to go really, really simple).

For the first time, I'm seeing a hint of Letizia in her. (And just like her mom, she would look so nice if she only cut her hair to her shoulders or so. Maybe one day...).
Sofia looked lovely but I think she needs a hairstylist to do something with her hair for these public events.

Another look in blue for Sofia at the Princess of Girona Foundation Awards later today - nicer, more elegant than the one earlier today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She always looks adorable, she is only 17. Her hair is not flattering. Once that is taken care of, she will look great

At least Sofia looked more lively in her short dress. This... just doesn't do anything for her, and the elasticized cuffs are somehow the worst bit of all.

This outfit is not flattering for Sofia.
And I wish Sofia would pull her hair back at these events as she has such a lovely face and always has her hair hanging over it.

I don't like how Sophia deesses in general but i would like to avoid thinking that she needs a stylist. She is a teen without official role. She is in an age body changes and also.teens didn't yet develop any style. But i would say .. She dresses old. I don't know if it is her own choice, her mother's or if she gets help from a professional who thinks that a young infanta should dress thia way... but she dresses like 30y. Maybe is her own perception to fill the gap with Leonor? Or she still needs to get used to her woman's body ? In fact both girls dress old... but Leonor shows an improvement latest.

I don't know how I feel about this. Not too much to say. She looks fine?

I fear she really has inherited the Letizia-dose of "her hair is going to overshadow everything until it changes".

Sofia at the UEFA EURO 2024 final match between Spain and England today, July 14:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

She needs to have an intervention and get rid of whoever is cutting her hair and telling her to use it as a scarf to cover 2/3rds of her face. It's like we are in the 21st century and she is channeling Queen Isabel's era where ears had to be covered by hair parted in the middle.

The lack of hairstyle variety looks just terrible considering she has a first cousin that is now turning into a fashion influencer.

I feel like many teen girls go through a long hair/center part stage, and Sofia’s no different. It’s also an easy hairstyle to maintain when she’s at boarding school most of the year. I have a feeling she will change her hair when she’s living in Spain full time again. Personally I think she would amazing shorter hair pulled back, but I had the same conversations with my own daughter at this age, and she loved her long heavy hair until college.

The outfit is fine as are the colours but I wish Sofia would pull her hair back off her face.

Infanta Sofia has a very low hairline. A center part for that type of hairline is not only unflattering, it tends to make the hair cover her beautiful face which is really a shame imo.

Back
Top Bottom