Frederik, Mary and Family on Summer Holidays: 2005-2008, 2012-2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will the family have a holiday outside of Denmark before summer is over?

Last July they had time aboard Chris Meehan’s yacht “Miss Silver” in Ibiza.
(They stayed at Mr Meehan’s newest development in Queenstown in New Zealand in December, and stayed at his house “Gaelforce” at Palm Beach the year before.)

The yacht had a multi-million dollar refit and was put up for sale, but I don’t think it sold … there was a price-drop … and is currently in the Med and available for charter.

Here is a short video … and about sixty photos, (a lot of the interior) …from one of the charter companies advertising it.

If the family don’t have a jaunt on it this year, it is still nice to see what they experienced last year. (It was already renovated when they were aboard.)
From the outside, who could imagine how spacious it looks on the inside … and how luxe.

In one of the photos there is a lighthouse in the background … this is where I took the photos from in the above post.

Last edited:
They could be in Ibiza or somewhere else in the Mediterranean (or in Cayx) before heading to Paris for the OG. I agree Australia is too far away.

Last edited:
Yes Archduchess Zelia and ricarda, not Australia, it’s winter down here.

Apologies if my post upthread was confusing … a lot of the photos on the website I linked were taken in Sydney, but the yacht has been in the Northern Hemisphere for a while now … at the Monaco Boat Show etc.

But, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have time on the “Miss Silver” yacht.

It’s currently berthed in La Ciotat in the South of France, which would be convenient for a short trip somewhere in that part of the Med before the Olympics start.

They seem to be close to the Meehans.

For Christian to be listed as Regent … well I didn’t expect them to stay long in Grasten.

Perhaps some photos will emerge.

Wow, I didn’t know the “Parsifal lll” yacht was used in several series of the “Below Deck” show.

I’ve just read an interesting article from Frederik and Mary’s friend explaining his reasons for allowing his vessel to be used for the filming, even some of his own yacht crew.

Frederik celebrated his forty-second birthday with Mary on this boat … and the family were photographed a lot the year before sailing about St Tropez on it.

It’s currently near Sardinia, and though I think they will have a sun and swimming break outside of Denmark, I don’t think it will be on this … but I will have to check that show out sometime.

Last edited:
Any idea of Frederik and Mary's whereabouts?
Well suztav, strike off a sailing holiday aboard their friend’s yacht “ Miss Silver”. That is still berthed at La Ciotat in the South of France.

Also, I don’t think they are at Chateau de Cayx, as there are photos coming out of Prince Joachim’s four children celebrating one of their birthdays there.

I’m still hopeful some photos will emerge, and I think Vincent and Josephine are with them, if not Christian … being Regent … and possibly Isabella being older now.

Though, perhaps the two older children will join them for the last few days, and Margrethe will stand in as Regent … then they will all go to the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony together maybe.

Theoretically, Frederik is back in the country today. For tomorrow and Friday, he is scheduled to be in Paris but no mention yet of whether Christian will be regent or if for example Margrethe will be appointed rigsforstander (Benedikte was announced to be attending the Olympics as well).

The Crown Prince is now listed as Regent from 25th to 27th July.
It seems King Frederik was indeed in Dk on the 24th.

Crown Prince Christian is now listed as regent for July 25, 26 and 27. Glad the calendar was updated so no one has to wonder about who is regent while King Frederik is abroad. I am sure the calendar will continue to be updated accordingly as it has been stated that their majesties will ne attending select events throughout the games.

Without revealing too much: Going off of some Tiktoks that incidentally came up on my FYP in the past couple of days, I'd say @Sun Lion was very accurate in their theories 😊

Thanks so much Archduchess Zelia for letting us know.

So a quick sail from the South of France to Sardinia maybe, looking at the vessel tracking websites.

Maybe we’ll get some photos.

Last edited:
Did I see a very large scar (from an operation) on Mary’s thigh? Someone please take a look and let me know what you think. TIA

:previous:

Here they are ;) Mary and Frederik enjoying Sardinia a few days ago:

** dailymail article **

And with one of her Canopy Bay hats again too, the “Malibu” one.

I expect them to put up one of these photos on their Instagram when they realise. They are getting quite a collection of Mary photos.

To me … if I’m looking at the right photo suztav … yes, looks like a scar.

Porto Cervo is the part of Sardinia that Chris Meehan and Michaela Ward’s yacht “Miss Silver” turned up as sailing to … on the internet vessel tracking websites after leaving La Ciotat … so maybe more photos will come out involving that also.

I really like Mary’s swimsuit, dressy with the gold belt. Royal Fashion Police will probably identify that soon.

I just noticed they’ve put up photos of Josephine in one of her holiday dresses. Bad sunburn, poor Josephine.

Last edited:
Did I see a very large scar (from an operation) on Mary’s thigh? Someone please take a look and let me know what you think. TIA
On her right thigh?
That's not a scar. Merely a shadow created by her thigh muscle.

Just a very fit body - which shows the muscles a bit more clearly because of it.

In one of the pictures she looked very much like her 'pre-Frederik' self.

Nice time for themselves. Good for them. They did look more tanned in Paris, and having a great time.

Back
Top Bottom