Spanish Infantas and Daughter's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2018 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit is not bad but I'm not keen on the Infanta Elena's hair in that style pulled back always suits HRH best.

Very much in keeping with INfanta Elena's personal style jacket and hat.

Victoria Federica in orange and white at a bullfight yesterday, May 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Victoria Federica at the Harper's BAZAAR and Carolina Herrera 'Fun In The Sun' party in Madrid yesterday, June 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Her face is 3 shades darker than her body. Yikes!))

Infanta Elena presided over the award ceremony of the XXXI edition of the National Heritage "Children and Youth Painting Contest for School Centers" today:

** gallery **

The pants are a tad too much but the rest is not bad and a nice hairstyle too.

The Infanta Cristina looks lovely nice colour combination too.

I’m sure the last several months have been very stressful for her, but in her past few appearances Cristina has looked better than she has in years. Flattering clothing, nicely accessorized, hair and makeup simple but styled well.

She looks amazing! Good for her!

Victoria Federica attends at a exclusive luxury dinner in Ibiza, organized by the firm Off-White.

https://images.hola.com/imagenes/mo...llas-look/1-114-594/victoria-marichalar-z.jpg
Unless it is an after-beach party and you just throw a piece of tissue to slightly cover your swimming outfit...it is extremely outplaced especially for the daughter of a royal Infanta and a Grandee of Spain.
As for the shoes.. no comment

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Unless it is an after-beach party and you just throw a piece of tissue to slightly cover your swimming outfit...it is extremely outplaced especially for the daughter of a royal Infanta and a Grandee of Spain.
As for the shoes.. no comment

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Agreed. It is not an attractive pose or expression on her face, either.

A really nice and professional look on the Infanta Cristina today.

The Infanta Margarita looks really lovely :previous:

Wish the Infanta had done something with her hair as it lets down both outfits.

Oh I just wish Elena would tie her hair back as that style does not suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom