Spanish Infantas and Daughter's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2018 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Elena at the awards ceremony for the Children and Youth Painting Contest this evening, June 6.

I like it, but I think it could have looked even better, fresher with a white jacket:

** Full view ** gallery **

Infanta Elena at the awards ceremony for the Children and Youth Painting Contest this evening, June 6.

I like it, but I think it could have looked even better, fresher with a white jacket:

** Full view ** gallery **
A different jacket and it would have been a winning look!

Its a very summery look on Doña Victoria Federica , I like the print but not the design of the dress.

Victoria Federica at the Lola Lolita Land opening at the Autocine Madrid on June 14, maybe suitable for the occasion, but not my taste with these pants:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Never liked that jumpsuit and its too dark for a morning event while her mother and sister wore bright colors.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a favourite of mine either and don't think it was a good choice for a balcony appearance to mark her fathers Accession anniversary.
Its fine for a casual event.

Ok for a birthday party or going out with friends.

Highly inappropriate for this occasion. She looks completely out of place compared to the rest of the family.

Sofia could have tied her hair back for the ceremony at the Palacio Real ,it might have smartened up her appearance.

Not my taste and I don't think this outfit is nearly as dressy enough as wanted for the occasion.

I don't find it so unappropriate TBH. It is a nice outfit though perhaps more for informal than the rest of the family is wearing. Sofia is still very young and trying things out.

Long time observer, first time poser here... while I agree that Sofia's first outfit was more informal than her mother's and sister's, I think it may have been intended this way. She is not the queen, not the heir, she is in a suport role and maybe wants to stand out less than the other 2 ladies in the family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom