Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(..)The hairdo is typical Máxima, but even just jeans and slippers would not have changed anything in the genuine relationship between Masako-to-the-nines and Máxima-in-a-hurry. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Again lovely in red,i can't say i am crazy about the coat design though...the headpiece is also lovely

My first thought is that the whole outfit makes Maxima look old! I can’t decide if it’s the hat as the style always reminds me of my grandma or its the collar on the coat or its just both together.

I am not sure I like the burgundy accessories with the red coat unless it relates to the dress in some way. So far all I have seen of the dress is the back which is red. I also don't care for the neck of coat. It reminds me of what you get as you close a drawstring bag. Having said all that, she looks great in red.

Not mad about the neck of the coat but other than that Queen Máxima looks really nice and polished.

Don’t like the burgundy, tomato red and fuschia combo. The hat and hairdo make her look frumpy, the coat by itself, fine

I am sorry the coat is horrid. Looks like the shapeless sacks one wears when eight months pregnant.

The neckline is not helping, looks like a gathered potato sack at the neck. And the material is awful.

The color is lovely, and her hair and accessories are great.

According to the press it was a way to pay tribute to Poland as red is one of the colors of the Polish flag. They labelled it 'flag dressing'.

And at least the -IMHO frumpy- coat disappears in the red carpet. It does look comfortable and warm, which is nice as the weather changed.

I really like this look, think I prefer the dark top rather than the white one she wore in New York. She looks elegant with normal width trousers and just a bit of quirkiness in the earrings.

Nice neat hairstyle which makes all the difference on queen Máxima's appearance .

The hair style makes the Queen looks more professionel,the outfit is lovely too

She looks fab! The hair looks so nice compared to the "messy pool" hair HM normally wears for regular day to day engagements.

Very professional, great look. Hair is fantastic :flowers:

Love the earrings. Much needed pop of color. And a bit of Max's usual spunk.

Love the first outfit, she looks good in this colour. But not keen on the second “Queenly” outfit, usually I don’t mind the lacy numbers and it may be the light but I don’t think it looks good.

Last edited:
1st outfit is ok maybe a different coloured top and not have everything the same colour.

Second outfit was more formal but a really nice look on Queen Máxima.

Maxima's first outfit is gorgeous and that shade of purple is lovely on her.

I'm not so sure about her second outfit, but it is very Maxima!

The fisrt outfit is fibe to me she looks nice in that color
The second is a winner Queen maxima at her best

Queen Máxima in Natan presented the Prince Bernhard Culture Fund Prize 2019 in Amsterdam today, November 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Hello 1980s, do want your blouse back?

I didn’t like the blouse 1st time she worn it but I really don’t like it with this skirt, its just too beige/nude.

Normally I don't mind a bow neck blouse but that bow is a bit too large. I don't really mind the color and I like the skirt.

Minus the large bow this is not a bad look and the colour looks really nice on Queen Máxima,plus a neat hairstyle.

That color is really good on her.

But....the cheese factor from Natan is so powerful that even SuperMax cannot overcome it. Beautiful smile, lady and color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom