Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 21: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it is a ghastly outfit. She looks like a parrot, ready to fly away. And that is despite the outfit being in one colour. As it is new, we may look forward to some repeats of this ensemble.
Ghastly, a perfect description. She seems to have checked her closets for worst of thsse days

🤣 Her dress sense is crazy most of the times, but in a case like today, I think she got it right. She’s very good at dressing for ceremony because she has a flair for the dramatic.

The large bow or ribbon or what ever it is looks silly , I dread to think who designed and advised Maxima it was a good choice for Prinsjesdag!

Minus the bow it is a nice outfit. Somehow I think the Dutch royal ladies should wear outfits for Prinsjesdsg more like the one the Danish royal Ladies do for the New Years Courts at Christiansborg

Minus the bow it is a nice outfit. Somehow I think the Dutch royal ladies should wear outfits for Prinsjesdsg more like the one the Danish royal Ladies do for the New Years Courts at Christiansborg
Yes sometime they try to be experimental but it normally ends up looking silly.

I am fine with the bow, it gives some volume to the gown. All I notice is how badly the hat is made, I can see the wrinkles even it's not a close-up photo. Probably another Fabienne Delvigne couture...

Not a fan of the bow. She seems to have found all of these style of hats at the back of the wardrobe since she appears to have worn one on all recent engagements.

I think she was outclassed by both girls today.

The proportion is off with the gigantic bow and the smaller hat. Without the bow, a nice look.

For me, the bow is what makes the dress special. Without the bow it would have been too simple. But I must admit I am somewhat similar to Maxima in dressing style so maybe that's why I like it :)

Finally a good outfit after two awful looks!!

For me, the bow is what makes the dress special. Without the bow it would have been too simple. But I must admit I am somewhat similar to Maxima in dressing style so maybe that's why I like it :)
I agree with you, and I’m more of a simplicity is best type. She’s a more flamboyant dresser so simplicity is not her thing.

The colour is the only nice aspect ,the design and material is awful and it would indeed be a Natan dress!

Having such an enormous bow on her shoulder, she should have chosen an upstyle. As it is there is too much clutter: hair, bow and earrings.

Back
Top Bottom