Princess Benedikte Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suppose as she is the Dowager Princess of Sayn Wittgenstein-Berleburg, isn't she? - her most prominent jewellery will likely end up with the heir of the estate, her son. At least the SWB fringe tiara etc.

I suppose as she is the Dowager Princess of Sayn Wittgenstein-Berleburg, isn't she? - her most prominent jewellery will likely end up with the heir of the estate, her son. At least the SWB fringe tiara etc.
That makes sense. But I suspect the Danish jewellery will end up being divided between the three children.

That makes sense. But I suspect the Danish jewellery will end up being divided between the three children.
I agree on that. Maybe she will leave the two tiaras from Queen Ingrid to Princess Nathalie and Princess Alexandra. And the SWB Fringe to Gustav. And the most prominent jewellery will remain in the house of SWB. I dont think she will give anything to the Danish royal family. But I wish her sister will give the Khedive tiara, because that one I feel is more important. But that is another discussion...

I suppose all Princess Benedikte’s jewellery pieces will be going eventually down to her daughters and granddaughters. Nothing of Queen Ingrid’s will be returning to the main line, which is a bit of a shame really.
Most likely yes… Especially as most of the inherited jewels from Queen Ingrid was pieces that Queen Ingrid brought with her from Sweden and never really belonged to the DRF-main line…

For the tiaras, i think Alexandra will get the Star and Pearl Tiara and Nathalie the 18:th Birthday Floral Tiara… The Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg Fringe Tiara is Gustav’s property as family heirloom from Prince Richard, and will be available for Carina.

I agree on that. Maybe she will leave the two tiaras from Queen Ingrid to Princess Nathalie and Princess Alexandra. And the SWB Fringe to Gustav.
You are probably correct. And I suspect in another generation, most of that jewellery will end up being sold.

I dont think she will give anything to the Danish royal family. But I wish her sister will give the Khedive tiara, because that one I feel is more important. But that is another discussion...

All of the 4 tiaras that Benedikte and Anne-Marie got from Ingrid are unlikely to return to the DRF main line. They belong to B and A-M, and that is just the way it will be.

If the Khedieve were to be a part of the Danish collection, it would be the biggest diamond tiara they have. It is also unlikely to be sold as the three boys married well and have no shortage of money, so do not need to sell.

Most likely yes… Especially as most of the inherited jewels from Queen Ingrid was pieces that Queen Ingrid brought with her from Sweden and never really belonged to the DRF-main line…
The tiaras did indeed come from Sweden, but they did belong to the DRF for one generation. Unfortunately for the Danes, since Ingrid, they have not received any jewellery in marriage, only given it out.

If the Khedieve were to be a part of the Danish collection, it would be the biggest diamond tiara they have. It is also unlikely to be sold as the three boys married well and have no shortage of money, so do not need to sell.
I just thought about the possibility of the Khedive tiara, because they don't need money or jewellery. And here in Norway the extremely wealthy Lorentzen family gave for example at least one personal tiara to the royal family because they would never need it. But this thread is about Benedikte. I believe the SWB fringe tiara actually is owned by Benedikte and not her son. But it will end up with Gustav/Carina.

I just thought about the possibility of the Khedive tiara, because they don't need money or jewellery. And here in Norway the extremely wealthy Lorentzen family gave for example at least one personal tiara to the royal family because they would never need it. But this thread is about Benedikte. I believe the SWB fringe tiara actually is owned by Benedikte and not her son. But it will end up with Gustav/Carina.
But unlike the Lorentzen the SWB-children etc. are wearing tiaras when they attend Events in Denmark.
and the Lorentzen's gave them to the future Queen which is not possible in Denmark as there will be a future King

For the tiaras, i think Alexandra will get the Star and Pearl Tiara and Nathalie the 18:th Birthday Floral Tiara… The Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg Fringe Tiara is Gustav’s property as family heirloom from Prince Richard, and will be available for Carina.
So far, Alexandra has mainly worn the floral 18th birthday tiara, while Nathalie usually wore the star tiara. The two sisters seem to have their prefered tiaras, and that is why I guess that they will inherit their favorite tiaras. I agree that the Berleburg fringe will probably go to Gustav and Carina.

Back
Top Bottom