Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 7: July 2022 - September 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The colour and hairstyle are both really nice but the stringy Halloween night effect on the sleeves is not nice.

Oh dear, the 6" fringe on the sleeves of her jacket is just so fussy even tacky. It totally unbalances her ensemble with its beautifully fitted pants and strappy heels. She looks kind of top-heavy. :ermm:

Agree. Minus the sleeves the outfit is lovely.

A really lovely dress on queen Letizia but slightly let down by the hairstyle and an updo would have been far nicer.

I love the earrings with this dress. The dress itself I only like the top part, the rest looks odd.

I want to like this, but it feels like three different dresses at the same time. And I don't much like the length.

The coloring of the dress, pink and black, reminds me of the 1950’s. The dress itself, especially the length reminds me again of 1950’s but 8 think the pattern was suppose to be a ‘nod’ to Korean design to a point. A bit of a flop.

It's a bit complicated but when I read the article that the dress was selected for the South Korea event, and saw the dress of the lady next to her, it made sense. The article mentions the shade on pink used and it makes me think of the traditional color palette in Korea uses pastels and very soft blues, powder blue?, in ladies wear.

The queen does look really nice but am not a fan of this dress,the colour is really lovely but don't like the design.

The dress itself is just beautiful and the embroidery gorgeous, but not liking the length. Her earrings are fabulous, her hair not so much. Looked much better when she wore this in 2019 with an updo.

I wonder if this is one of those dresses that just doesn't photograph well? I like the individual parts of it more than I like the overall effect.

The dress is ok but it needed a brooch or a bangle to add a touch f glamour/sparkle.

Terrible dress. The colour, like mud. The pulling is not in the right place and the pattern, like a wash gone wrong.

If the link opens into default Spanish, right click on the page and select Translate

March 8, 2023
Silk, draped and perfect for stylizing figure: the secrets of Queen Letizia's latest dress

The Queen, who always used to wear black at this concert as a sign of respect for the victims, has continued to use dark colors, although this time she has gone to gray with a dress very different from what we are used to.

It seems that, despite having already found her own style, Doña Letizia does not mind continuing to experiment and dare with creations that, a priori, we would not link with her. And it is that if our Queen is recognized for something, it is because she dares with everything in matters of fashion.

This dress is an all time favorite. She looks phenomenal!

The gold bag and shoes are a very stylish look.

Really lovely colour and glamorous look on queen Letizia.

Queen Letizia looking great in red at the state dinner of the state visit from Colombia this evening, May 3:

** Full view ** Side view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia looking great in red at the state dinner of the state visit from Colombia this evening, May 3:

** gallery **

I don't like the look. Again minimal effort for a state visit.

The Colombian First Lady looks very elegant and better than the Queen in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
I don't like the look. Again minimal effort for a state visit.

The Peruvian First Lady looks very elegant and better than the Queen in my humble opinion.

It's the Columbian First Lady but other than that I agree. I like the colour but the dress is flimsy and has no gravitas. Terrible hair with a tiara that looks like the hairband of a school girl.

** gallery **
I like the dress and the brooch thats it! Nothing to judge if she's not wearing anything.. a necklace? not expected!!! bracelet,? yes actually I expected it! No comment on her earrings:ermm:..I like the placement of the Tiara and maybe it works with the hairstyle...I've lowered my expectations for Saturday, fingers crossed she doesn't wear her Gold and Roses earrings......

It's the Columbian First Lady but other than that I agree. I like the colour but the dress is flimsy and has no gravitas. Terrible hair with a tiara that looks like the hairband of a school girl.

Sorry, the Colombian First Lady, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom